• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Don't Light My Fire -[Morty]
    Drax

He was young and reckless.

The young colt was tired of his goody two shoes brother always saving his victims, always keeping Drax from reaching his full potential. He was tired of his father restricting him to the island, he wanted out. He did not want to be apart of the bullshit brotherhood, a bunch of testosterone filled brutes trying to impress Brennen. He rolled his eyes at the thought, it was easy for Drax to leave the island, his wings made for a quick escape.

He scans the land below him and he has only heard of Sylva but he thinks this may be the right kingdom. He lowers his body to the ground, snow is displaced as he does so, he looks around and a whinny escapes his maw echoing in the kingdom. His bay and green body gave away his position, he looks at his hooves, opening his maw he shoots a stream of fire melting the snow around him. I never did like the snow he mutters to himself, the burnt grass now peeking through. 

Don't Light My Fire

Messages In This Thread
    Don't Light My Fire -[Morty] - by Drax - 05-04-2018, 08:04 PM
    RE: Don't Light My Fire -[Morty] - by Drax - 05-05-2018, 07:37 PM
    RE: Don't Light My Fire -[Morty] - by Drax - 05-07-2018, 07:09 PM