• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Out with the golden we sew // Baltas, any
    I hope that you catch me, ‘cause I’m already falling
    Ilma

The white Andalusian has taken flight; while she can, she feels she should enjoy the feeling. With Tähti, she had been overly protective, but to be honest, even though she loves children, she has a hard time loving this one.

She’d thought about trying to find poisonous plants, to make sure Arithmetic hadn’t gotten what he wanted all along - she had heard of a mare losing her foal that way - but honestly that mare had suffered conplications after, and Ilma wasn’t one to risk her own life for it. Besides, she realized, she could not blame the innocent life inside of her for what their father was like - she would bring them up rightly and with respect to another horse.

But it was from her higher position that she spotted Kage returning; together with a Lippizaner horse. She landed, slightly heavy (she would not be able to keep this flying thing up for long any more) and when his scent hit her nostrils, she realized it was a stallion that her bay and white friend had recruited.

Now that wasn’t so strange, but perhaps Kag had the right of it in trying to recruit her army of protectors - Hyaline’s Guard - herself. As the lead Protector they would have to look up to her. But Ilma felt that perhaps if one knew who or what they were fighting for, that would help inspire them.

And so she made her way to greet then, trotting uphill and whinnying softly to them to welcome them home.

don't let the fear of flying stop you from falling

@[Baltas] @[Kagerus]
    Edit: fixed his breed, my mistake^.^
    Any fool knows men and women think differently at times, but the biggest difference is this: men forget, but never forgive; women forgive, but never forget.
    Robert Jordan, Wheel of Time

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Out with the golden we sew // Baltas, any - by Ilma - 05-04-2018, 01:49 PM