• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A Product Of Your Despair- Lelain

Being stolen wasn’t as bad so far as he’d feared.

One; he could stretch going until Arthas had finally shown up at the Ischian shore. Although Brennen had told him the fairies would probably come with repercussions if he refused to go eventually, the golden-maned stallion had thought that was one step in annoying the Loessian King. When they entered the place, he commented just once. ”You have a funny way of recruiting, Arthas.” As if they were longg-time friends. Ah but who knew, if the man had some humour they might be. In due time.

Two; apparently Arthas had no real intentions of hurting him as long as he conplied. While Leilan was a pain in the ass to most horses and the dapple grey would be no exception, he wasn’t as bad off as Jesper.

Which reminded him, when they entered the hill kingdom. ”So, you’re appointing me a babysitter. That must be the most ungrateful task you could give anyone, do you want to punish someone?” he grinned. He ignored the comment of pain, he was not foolish enough to comment on it even if he acted like an idiot half of his time. Honestly his not being able to leave was punishment enough. ”So what are the boundaries here, can I visit your allies?” he wondered. Himself, well he would not consider wandering into Sylva as a pleasant time or even a favorable escape attempt, but he wanted to be sure just in case.

@[Arthas] Enjoy your personal pain in the neck, he’s going to continue like this all year just so you know. Muhaha
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    A Product Of Your Despair- Lelain - by Arthas - 05-02-2018, 06:58 PM
    RE: A Product Of Your Despair- Lelain - by Leilan - 05-05-2018, 04:42 AM
    RE: A Product Of Your Despair- Lelain - by Arthas - 05-05-2018, 07:30 PM
    RE: A Product Of Your Despair- Lelain - by Leilan - 05-10-2018, 12:08 PM
    RE: A Product Of Your Despair- Lelain - by Arthas - 05-10-2018, 07:05 PM
    RE: A Product Of Your Despair- Lelain - by Leilan - 05-11-2018, 01:25 PM
    RE: A Product Of Your Despair- Lelain - by Arthas - 05-15-2018, 08:12 PM
    RE: A Product Of Your Despair- Lelain - by Leilan - 05-16-2018, 03:13 PM