• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

rendez-vous and I'm through with you [anyone <3]
    jackel
    The kindness of the water draws me in.  The blood stains and mud imbedded into my once bright coat are just screaming to be let free.  And who am I to keep them captive?  They yearn to be free of my slender frame and bestowed back upon the soil from where it came.  Except for the dried crimson of my blood, I suppose, since that came from me.  But nonetheless, it’s time that my tawny coat returned back to its previous golden glory.

My movements are still far from their usually grace, but at least I can walk further than two horse lengths without passing out.  There is still pain within my body, but I do not mind.  In fact I would be just a mess if something didn’t hurt somewhere.  It helps to keep me sane, you know, the pain and whatnot.  Pain demands the audience of focus, and focus is something that I normally desperately lack (or so I’m told), so that focus helps give me clarity and yadda yadda yadda.  Anyways, I love the pain of it all.  It’s simply addicting and I cannot resist its beckoning call.  My red lady, if you will.  And my red lady was there in all her crimson glory when I watched my demon rip my heart from my unwilling chest.

The memory sends shivers down my spinal cord and I giggle gleefully as I kick my walk into a ragged trot.  Speaking of my heart, it would seem as though I just passed it by, but I don’t pay it much attention right now—I have a new one ripe for the taking and other audiences within the fire forest to entertain.

I slow just before the stagnant water’s edge; the placidity is misguiding I know.  The kind water always hides secrets somewhere within.  There are dangers all over Sylva now.  My king has brought the dangers with his wake. I’m practically oozing with excitement to be able to meet all the pretty dangers!  And now I stare at my own face, my head twisting sideways to better stare at my own reflection, “Hello Jack,” I coo softly to myself and the dangers within as my impish grin grows brighter on my face.

all this joy, I've got some to share
    devin's∇designs

Messages In This Thread
    rendez-vous and I'm through with you [anyone <3] - by Jackel - 05-01-2018, 05:06 PM