• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

searching for myself [Sabra, Lavendel]
    Jesper lingers in Lavendel's shared embrace, drawing in her sweet scent and, her tender words. Oh I am so happy to see you. He whispers back, "So am I." He leans into her warm kisses, which help to take away the sting of the oncoming winter and, their separation. Long lashed eyelids close over aquamarine irises and, plush lips move her ivory tendrils aside to place a kiss right at the base of her nape.

Sabra's words pull his attention away and tufted lobes flick back to catch them. Ebony stallion pulls away slowly with reluctance and, pivots around so that he is facing the opal matriarch. He positions himself so that Lavendel stands with her muzzle parallel to his shoulder and, both may address her. A somber tone falls across Jesper's features as Sabra announces she is leaving. He trusted Hyaline. He did not trust Loess, not with the rumors in the air. However, his light blue gaze recognizes the pang of guilt and, shame etched onto her noble facade. He understood why she sought space and, he vowed to himself to check in on her if he ever found himself back on the craggy coast.

He accepts her gracious kiss upon his cheek before he finds his voice. Words are filled with admiration and, care for she would always be seen as a Queen to him. Gently, "I wish you safe travels and, may you find some peace. Please do not hesitate to call upon or, for me, if you ever need my support. I will be sure to check in if I find myself in Loess. Be careful dearest, Sabra." He steps back to permit the women some space in their farewell before Jesper watches her draw away at a strong canter and, her beautiful wings lift her into the heavens. He remains there, frozen out of respect, until she is no longer discernable amongst the crystal blue sky.

Bronze-tipped lobes move first and, turn to face the lady beside him. Whiskered muzzle turns too, followed by his now misty, light blue gaze. He extends his nose in a tender bump before he addresses her. "I am so relieved you sought shelter here. Solace offers a true refuge and, Hyaline is a lovely land to call home." Guilt overcomes him as he forms his next words. He knew he had only just arrived but, it was an inevitable truth that he wanted to prepare her for.

"I understand if you wish to stay here, dear. I made it to Ischia where my grandsire, Brennen, now leads the island. We came here today to establish an alliance with Hyaline." He pauses to allow her to process that and, for him to gather his next words. "I must do my part to keep this evil from spreading. I fear Ischia will be a heated target until things subside so, I would feel better knowing you are away from that danger. I would never forgive myself if any of this evil were to harm you, Lamb." He stops there and extends his muzzle to place another tender kiss - this time upon her lips.

@[Lavendel]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: searching for myself [Sabra, Lavendel] - by Jesper - 04-30-2018, 05:12 AM