• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  Smoke and Mirrors || Come one, come all.
    @[Covalto]

Taria

He snorts as if she was bothering him by asking of his name. She responds with a snort of her own, he wants to ask for her name but becomes annoyed when she asks for his? He introduces himself as Covalto, barely opening his mouth when reapdonding.

The ebony stallion shifts, and for a moment it falls silent as he falls into his own thoughts. The silence is broken when he speaks again What is it you seek? He asks her, was it not obvious? A grin grows on her maw I like to prowl at night, see what creatures are out lurking at the night. Today just so happens to be you. I am from a kingdom of the name Losss and ultimately I am here to recruit members for our kingdom. She pauses ensuring he is still paying attention Are you intersted in joining Loess? If not I will not further waste our time.  

She snorts, looking for his silver gaze once more. Most of the night lurkers were nomads, much harder to recruit. Occasionally though you can find an equine that was desperatly wanting to be rescued from there life of solitare. Ready to devote themself to a kingdom. Would this stag be just another nomad or ready to prove himself worthy?

You're Not Gunna Break My Soul

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Smoke and Mirrors || Come one, come all. - by Taria - 04-23-2018, 06:12 AM