• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Blood is Thicker than Water [Trekori]
    Kromium ~ Karat
    Blood is Thicker than Water

The sun hangs high in the sky like some jewel.  Cherished by all, for it gives them life.  Maybe that is why she fails to see him land upon the Tephran beaches.  He was the color of the golden sun after all.

It is her name shouted under breath that causes her to turn her chiseled head slightly.  Amethyst and silver eyes find the familiar form of her thoughts, come to life.  She is stunned and in her shock stands unmoved.  Allowing him to approach at a fast trot as again he says her name.  Wide eyed and unsure of how he had come to be, her head rises as his name slips through lavender lips, "Trekori! When did you..." In her surprise at his forward gesture of touching his nose to hers, words cease.  Eyes shuttering only briefly to feel the warmth of his touch.  A touch she has only known to come from her family. 

Then he is informing her of what he had done.  Stealing her away for his own.  A part of her holds reservations as to what would happen if she left.  Her father and brother would never allow it.  Voicing her concerns in a whispered breath, her eyes dart over to where Krom was practicing to see if he noticed her company, "I... I cant leave Trekori.  My father would be furious. And...and Krom...," her words trail as her eyes find the reflecting purple of the golden pinto again.  He is moving slightly the wings at his sides before he is wooing her with sweet words.

My princess. My jewel...

Worry was quickly replaced by a girlish smile.  The once outgoing filly had turned to a more cautious youth because of what Morty had done to her, and though she had thought that carefree girl to be long gone, it was beginning to surface as she looked into Trekori's face.  She was practically a woman now and could feel a rebellious streak coming on.  His sweet words endeared her, convincing her that he had nothing but good intentions.  Looking quickly to her twin and finding him still engaged in his training, she hops forward into a trot.  "Come..." She whispers.  Lavender dipped limbs bring her to the underneath of a nearby palm.  Turning to see if the colt followed as instructed.  They needed to take cover.  Surely her father would be flying overhead on patrol and if he found them, their reunion would be short lived.

Peering to make sure Krom didn't notice her leave, she turns to Trekori, "How am I going to get from Tephra to Ischia without being caught?!  You think i'll be able to swim that far?"  She had never traveled such a distance swimming and by land it would take a day, at least, for her to get there.  In the common lands, she was sure to be caught and dragged back home, stolen or not...

@[Trekori] pming you Smile

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Blood is Thicker than Water [Trekori] - by Kromium~Karat - 05-01-2018, 03:45 PM