• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I can't repair the damage done {Tähti}
    Tähti

The ebony filly waits - it doesn't take long for the blue-hued palomino colt to speak. First he seems to be sorry under her glare from her tangled body; but then he snaps that she shouldn't be spying anyway, gives her a Talk - during which her ears lay flat against her head in dislike - but when she opens her mouth to actually say her first word to him - he completely changes behaviour. She snaps her mouth shut when he figuratively deflates, asking if she can even talk.

She sighs. She nods. She shakes her body to rearrange her tangled fur and wings, then looks him over. "Yes." she outs, still a little shaken from the whole ordeal, she doesn't seem to be able to emit a sentence for a few heartbeats more. She cocks her head at him, curious. "I'm not lost. I'm two steps away from home. But you seem to be. Is that why you threatened me?" She looks up to him when she asks him this - he's taller - her eyes about the height of his fangs, should he show them again. Perhaps he hadn't realized how it must have looked on her side, but now that it turns out he's just another winged colt - albeit with fangs and okay, he's older and possibly stronger - she doesn't fear him as much as maybe she should. But while Tähti's mother is stubborn an naive, her father is a warrior, a sleek strong man whose sense of danger has been dulled either over the years or from character and to be honest - she takes after him in more ways than the one she doesn't yet know about. She's not easily scared - but triggered into a stubborn way of fighting against that fear so quickly sometimes.

She shakes her mane, again dropping a few forest leaves, hopefully these are the last. "So, here we are, both where we should not be no doubt. I'm Tähti, I'm from Hyaline." The girl tells the colt blankly. "What about you?"

we are Stars, wrapped in skin
    the Light you are searching
    has always been Within
    ©HTML Tiny

@[Wolfbane]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I can't repair the damage done {Tähti} - by Tähti - 05-06-2018, 06:55 AM