• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I can't repair the damage done {Tähti}

Wolfbane

Well, he gets his demands at least.

The coal-colored filly slams into him, and not gently, either. He’ll give her this though - she took him by surprise, and Wolfbane is sure he’ll be feeling the ache of her rather sudden stop before he knows it. The palomino-striped-blue boy does, however, feel guilt over the predicament she ends up in, afterwards. That mess of tangled hooves and feathers he steps away from looks less-than comfortable and close to painful as his petite stalker untangles herself.

“Sorry.” He mutters, expelling a deep sigh now that the worst was past them. “But you shouldn’t be spying on other horses, got it?” He snaps soon after, seeing the mute look of blame and anger cast a shadow over the girl’s face. “You don’t know who could be out here, which reminds me -” He pauses, “- Where are your parents?”

For a second, he considers that she might be mute.

She had been rather quiet this whole time, from bush to tumble. Not so much as a peep out of her …  and he’d just now shouted at her, poor thing! “You can talk, can’t you?’ He gushes, quickly; the heat from earlier washed instantaneously out of his tone and expression. Gods Bane would feel utterly terrible if this creature was just some incompetent, lost kid who couldn’t speak.

@[Tähti]
    [Image: Wolfbane2.png][Image: 3bCHvj.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I can't repair the damage done {Tähti} - by Wolfbane - 05-03-2018, 09:34 PM