• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I can't repair the damage done {Tähti}

Wolfbane

Momentarily, Wolfbane is stunned into a motionless body of pure surprise. He holds his cover, keeping the invisibility as strong and as thorough as he could muster even as the peeping filly darts like a scared rabbit from her hideaway.

“Hey, wait!” He calls out finally, shaking himself from stupidity and out of his invisibility - but it seems he might be a bit too late. “Wait I won’t hurt you, wait!!” He yells, already pushing himself into a leggy trot in hot pursual. What the hell was a thing like that doing all the way out here, on her lonesome?

Certainly Bane was no judge of children’s age simply by looking at them, but he can’t help but assume that she’s just a baby; it wasn’t so uncommon for useless mares to drop their get and leave it as it lay. (“Mother would take her in, if she’s a stray.”) Wolfbane thinks, spreading his wings in a flick of practised motion when he sees she’s prepared to spring.

He leaps first.

The glinting shape of his body arcs splendidly, a bell curve of motion that has no end because his wings force themselves down in a powerful flap and he lifts, ever upward, until he’s flapping right above her. From there he releases again, dropping earthward once he’s fully in front of the young girl to come to a land in hopes of blocking her escape attempt.

“NO!” He shouts, as forcefully as he can muster. His body swings around and his wings, still spread out at his sides, act like a barrier to keep her from darting one way or the other. “Just wait one minute!” He tries again, softer this time.

@[Tähti]
    [Image: Wolfbane2.png][Image: 3bCHvj.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I can't repair the damage done {Tähti} - by Wolfbane - 04-29-2018, 09:15 PM