• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

tell me no tales, spin me no webs; Any
      Dario
    The trio made there way to the ocean, it was not hard to find the salty water as it bordered the island. Drax was pretty adamant on remaining ahead of the pair, although Dario did not mind much. It was a nice break from his terror of a brother, perhaps Grye would be a nice change that the pair needed. Dario noticed the change in Grye's demeanor, but who could blame him. The colts family dropped him off on the island for his grandfather that he never met raise him. It was odd but Dario felt almost like Grye was the twin he was always meant to have.

Come on you slow pokes! Drax yelled as he floated in the air but only a brief moment as his wings were still to weak to carry him long distances. He lands on the ground and bolts off once again; Dario rolls his eyes and quickens his pace slightly.The waves of the ocean grew closer and closer and they were particularly loud today, roaring with every slap on the shore. Grye tucks in closer to Dario, his pelt gently brushing against his own, he whispers a few questions and Dario couldn't help but chuckle softly.

He turns to Grye, ensuring his voice is quiet so Drax wouldn't notice I'm not sure! I haven't ever left the island. But I heard there is a bridge of some sort! his answer is truthful, he has been bound to Ischia since his mother dropped him and Drax off. The pair had quietly lived here, but Drax grew more and more eager to see the rest of beqanna, the whispers of the outside was no longer cutting it. I haven't seen any seamonsters though......Did you see them when you flew over?! he shoots a worrying glance to Grye, he had never thought of it but surely the ocean was large, it was possible right?

Don't Lose Your Fire

@[Grye]

Messages In This Thread
    tell me no tales, spin me no webs; Any - by Grye - 04-17-2018, 03:30 PM
    RE: tell me no tales, spin me no webs; Any - by Dario - 05-07-2018, 07:22 PM