• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  From The Ashes We Will Rise-[Despayr]
    Arthas
    She has played this game before, perfected it, and she knew exactly how to keep him interested. He could have gotten bored very quickly, but she gave just the right amount to reel him back in. He had been so busy building up Loess he forgot to claim himself a mare, to guarantee a foal for this upcoming season. She caught his eye and certainly his attention, she would be a perfect first to carry his child.

He steps closer and she does not move back, she steps closer. She strokes her lips against his and it just about drove him insane. I have to have her he thinks to himself, only once she is done teasing him does she respond to his question. I am yours to do with, as you please my King She is almost whimpering...begging him to break the tension they both felt between there legs.

A grin grows once more on his lips, he moves his maw to whisper in her ear You are going to regret that. He moves, trailing his his lips down her spine. He takes his time, letting the desire build. He could tease her just as well, he finally reaches her rump and he nibbles her. It was not hard enough to break skin, but enough to let it be known. He glances at her, ensuring her begging eyes were still watching him, he nudges her legs open in preparation. Her inner thighs were moist, she was better at hiding her eagerness to fuck but ultimately she could not refrain. 

He jumps atop her, his eyes trace her narrow figure and he thrusts into her. He was not gentle, he wanted her to scream, to feel him with every lunge. Scream for your King! he demands, he reaches out and grabs a chunk of her mane and pulls on her with every movement. He sure was glad to have chosen today as the day to travel to the beach. Quickly falling for her sweet talk, he was nearing his climax and with one last thrust he pounds into her. A shiver spirals down his spine, he releases his grip on her mane, gently licking the portion of her neck that held it. After he caught his breath he slips down and moves back to her now wasn't that fun? He looks at her, pleased with himself, pleased with her

A Product Of Your Despair

@[Despayr] yea so let me know if you want me to change anything.

Messages In This Thread
    From The Ashes We Will Rise-[Despayr] - by Arthas - 04-15-2018, 07:34 PM
    RE: From The Ashes We Will Rise-[Despayr] - by Arthas - 04-16-2018, 08:38 PM