• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Sabra girl, clouding my view - Any

Solace

Although her words were vague, the urgency in Tahti's voice had told Solace all she needed to know. Sabra, who was known to Solace only by name, was in trouble and she was just outside of Hyaline's borders. "You did well to fly so fast, sweet girl," Solace tells the little pegasus with a glint of pride in her eye. Tahti may be Hyaline's youngest resident, but she had already proven herself on several occasions.  But she had one more request to make of her little friend, and her voice grows serious though not unkind. "Find Lavendel, I saw her by the lake this morning, tell her to go to Sabra as quick as she can."

With that she leaves the girl, trusting in her to find Sabra's friend and point her in the right direction.  Strange changes were taking place across Beqanna, and Solace did not want to leave Ilma alone with her injured charge any longer than she had to.  

Flying low over the canopy, Solace follows the river to the east. In the distance, she sees a purple stallion flying away and her eyes narrow on him as she tries to decide if he has played a roll in today's events... if she should pursue him. But she decides she does not have time to follow him now. On a hunch, she dips to between the trees - to land in the same place he had appeared from.

On her flight over Solace had prepared herself for the worst. Blue light illuminates her topline, her light magic at the ready should she have need of it. But as she spots the two mares in the river the cerulean glow fades. She realizes that if someone has hurt the other queen, they are no longer here.

Slowly and carefully Solace moves to Sabras vacant side, prepared to halt if her actions frighten or surprise the other mare. "Ilam shes shaking," she says in a low voice, calm and soothing. "Let's get her out of the river."  

caretaker of hyaline

@[Lavendel] @[Sabra]
    Solghostdoll2

Messages In This Thread
    Sabra girl, clouding my view - Any - by Sabra - 04-15-2018, 12:08 AM
    RE: Sabra girl, clouding my view - Any - by Ilma - 04-15-2018, 05:25 AM
    RE: Sabra girl, clouding my view - Any - by Sabra - 04-16-2018, 11:33 AM
    RE: Sabra girl, clouding my view - Any - by Ilma - 04-16-2018, 12:07 PM
    RE: Sabra girl, clouding my view - Any - by Solace - 04-17-2018, 02:04 PM