• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Sabra girl, clouding my view - Any

Silver-hazel eyes are softened to the opal colored mare.  The once ambitious Queen lay broken before him and it pulls him closer.  Close enough, that when her ramblings subside, she falls into him.  His wings embrace her as he speaks gently, "Sabra, who did this to you? Was it Morty?  It's Klaudius not Ari..." If the answer was a nod of her crown, he would feel immediate regret for having left her there that day.  He had kept their son safe but Kwartz needed her too. "There, there Sabra," he whispers softly, "Kwartz needs you to get better." 

Then she is falling and he shifts his body to compensate for the fall.  Attempting to hold at least her head above water.  His eyes shift to the mare as she speaks of getting help, "Yes, please.  Go get someone." The mare begins to assist him and he begins to back away.  Turning to the white mare he speaks of Kwartz, "Please tell her that Kwartz is safe in Tephra... When she is well enough to make the journey, she is welcome to join us there.  Her family, her son needs her... Can you tell her that? Please!" His eyes are pleading.  But deep inside an anger boils within him, "Morty will pay for this! I must go."

Klaudius
    I was lightning, before the thunder

No prob... K is gonna leave cuz timeline wise it makes sense.  He will visit if she doesn't come to Tephra soon.  Just to make sure she's ok Smile

Messages In This Thread
    Sabra girl, clouding my view - Any - by Sabra - 04-15-2018, 12:08 AM
    RE: Sabra girl, clouding my view - Any - by Ilma - 04-15-2018, 05:25 AM
    RE: Sabra girl, clouding my view - Any - by Sabra - 04-16-2018, 11:33 AM
    RE: Sabra girl, clouding my view - Any - by Ilma - 04-16-2018, 12:07 PM
    RE: Sabra girl, clouding my view - Any - by Klaudius - 04-16-2018, 01:22 PM