• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Love looks not with the eyes[Porcia, Hestia]

Eros

The words he spoke flow freely and without hesitation.  Stating true events and not speculation.  He never assumed and did not force his opinion on others.  Some may resort to white lies or tall tales but he saw no purpose in fictional creations.  So when she is questioning his position as a possible spy, his muscles grow tense.  A shift in his weight from one hip to both may make his irritation known.  Golden eyes look more intensively at the dark ruler.  His voice clears to become more firm, "I have no reason to be a spy.  What purpose would that serve me?  I have no home.  No allegiances." With a slight rise of his head and flick of his thick tail, he hadn't heard Nymf approach.  It is only the soft touch and whisper of her words that make her soft presence known to him.  

Suddenly the rigidness of his form melts away.  His golden eye views her under a mask of ebony forelock briefly.  He wishes to smile at her.  To embrace her in greeting but he was in no position at this time to do so.  Only a slight nod of his large head suggests his appreciation of her appearance.  

His focus shifts back to Hestia with intention, "I am fully prepared to earn your trust in whatever way suits your liking." If proof is what she required, proof is what he'd give... 

Unconditional Love

@[Hestia] @[Porcia] @[Nymf]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Love looks not with the eyes[Porcia, Hestia] - by Eros - 04-24-2018, 09:11 AM