• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Love looks not with the eyes[Porcia, Hestia]
    Porcia
    Her hazel eyes looked at him with pain, not only has his leader abandoned him, her home has been taken over. So the rumors are true....Sabra abandoned the kingdom and Sylva has been taken over. Eros asks if he could be a resident in Nerine and a smile appears on her maw once more. EROS!! We would love to have you be a resident! Of course she speaks from her heart, she remembers the last encounter the three had together. But surely Hestia could not say no, Porcia would have to beg for him to stay.

Porcia extends out her muzzle and nuzzles Eros shoulder, I am truly sorry about your kingdom....I hope that Sylva falls into good hands. She adds the last part knowing damn well the rumors are it has not, if it was why would he be looking for a new kingdom? She knew that Hestia had gone to Ischia.....to see the overthrowing in flesh and blood, she still did not understand why they supported Brennen, but I guess that may be something she will never know. Alas she trusts Hestia, and surely the ebony mare had the best interest in mind for her residents of Nerine.

Hestia should be returning soon, last I heard she was out on a mission of some sort? She shrugs, not a hundred percent sure. I am so glad that my fluffy friend has decided to stay! She jokes nudging his shoulder, Nerine was growing to be more and more the perfect home. Rome decided to reside in Nerine and now Eros. I have so much of the kingdom to show you! She laughs and prances forward a few steps Come on! We will run into Hestia sooner or later she was so excited, she did not want to waste any daylight.

Tell Me Your Fate

OOC: I figure you can post if you want, or wait for Tiny to post and Hestia can run into them :p

@[Eros] @[Hestia]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Love looks not with the eyes[Porcia, Hestia] - by Porcia - 04-14-2018, 09:18 PM