• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Love looks not with the eyes[Porcia, Hestia]

Eros

It isn't long before his amber eyes view a black speck approaching upon the horizon.  His nerves begin to race the heart in his chest as he steadies himself on all four hooves.  Holding his head high in attempts to seem sure of himself.  Though it was just a front, he wasn't sure of much at the moment.  Other than wanting to be near others he knew.

As the dark splotch grows closer, he hears a familiar voice coming from the same direction.  His eyes squint to make out who it was but with another few strides he recognizes the ivory blanket of their pelt as Porcia.  Immediately he is relieved and a smile replaces the worried line of his lips. "Porcia! It's good to see you.  I was afraid you were... Well nevermind," he chuckles away his anxiety. 

His sooted ears twist to hear her speak and he is glad to know she hadn't lost her sense of humor.  "I'm afraid I've come to seek residency.  Just after you left, the land fell into darkness.  Sabra wished to move on... To better things I hope," he informs her.  He was unaware of the why's and how's so he would just leave it at that. "I was hoping to catch your ruler to see if perhaps I may stay here... It seems like an ok place.  It reminds me of home," his eyes shift to the lands, "Is... Hestia around? I don't want to intrude and if this is a bad time I...I could come back another time.  I'd hate to step on toes, as I'm sure you remember she wasn't exactly welcoming of my sight before..." A nervous chuckle finds him as his gaze looks back to the young women.  Obviously he was referring to their first meeting in the forest...

Unconditional Love

@[Porcia] @[Hestia]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Love looks not with the eyes[Porcia, Hestia] - by Eros - 04-14-2018, 08:36 PM