• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

searching for myself [Deiti]
    Unshod keratin drums steadily upon the coastal land as Jesper traverses Loess from Sylva. Steady jog carries ebony equine northbound to the River. Sensitive nostrils sift through the marine scents coming from his right, the mingled perfumes of Loess from his left and, the freshwater realm ahead. Tufted lobes remain alert atop noble sconce, swiveling back and forth to hone in on any potential threats. Before long, the craggy terrain merges with damp sand, which gives beneath equine’s mass. Pace slows into a stroll so that Jesper could steady himself in the shifting loam.

Acoustics soon pick up the babbling murmurs of the River and, stay pricked forward to hone in on the soothing sound. A soft sigh escapes nasal caverns as channel of mobile liquid comes into focus. Aquamarine gaze scan the edge of the water carefully as Jesper approaches. Unable to detect any lurking threats, stallion pushes himself down the bank. Front hooves immerse into the large stream and, ebony equine feels the cool waters wrap around his fetlocks. The sensation is comforting – in the sense that, water will embrace you no matter what form or, shape you are – and, Jesper stretches his whiskered muzzle towards the flowing surface. Labrum purse and, tongue juts forward to help draw several sips of the refreshing liquid into his proboscis. Poll lifts to help water passively move towards gut before gaze takes another survey of the water’s edge.

@[Deiti]

Messages In This Thread
    searching for myself [Deiti] - by Jesper - 04-14-2018, 07:28 AM
    RE: searching for myself [Deiti] - by Deiti - 04-14-2018, 11:59 AM
    RE: searching for myself [Deiti] - by Jesper - 04-15-2018, 05:01 PM