• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

We are stars; any
    Tähti

The black filly was disappointed - the longer she followed the scent, the fainter it turned out to be. She also saw or heard no-one around, and assumed by now that she was headed in the wrong direction.

The ebony girl was not one to give up easily, though. She turned around, but as she did, she was distracted with something else on the wind, and she rearranged her wings accordingly. Perhaps some birds would like to play. There must be one up close for her to even smell them; hah, this one must be smelling of horse to have led her this way. She chuckled to herself at that, then set into a trot to scan the area. "Birdie birdie, wanna play?" she called for it, eagerly moving the wings at her side. "Is it hide and seek now?" she added, pouting a little when none of the avian creatures around responded with their song. Perhaps they thought her to be a predator bird, with her size? Or they did not speak horse?

we are Stars, wrapped in skin
    the Light you are searching
    has always been Within
    ©HTML Tiny

@[Demi] I am sort of assuming the falcon still smells vaguely of horse, let me know if I need to change that.

Messages In This Thread
    We are stars; any - by Tähti - 04-14-2018, 06:52 AM
    RE: We are stars; any - by Demi - 04-23-2018, 08:48 PM
    RE: We are stars; any - by Tähti - 04-26-2018, 09:09 AM
    RE: We are stars; any - by Demi - 05-01-2018, 10:03 AM
    RE: We are stars; any - by Tähti - 05-02-2018, 03:07 PM
    RE: We are stars; any - by Demi - 05-02-2018, 09:53 PM
    RE: We are stars; any - by Tähti - 05-06-2018, 06:42 AM
    RE: We are stars; any - by Demi - 05-07-2018, 09:05 PM
    RE: We are stars; any - by Tähti - 05-13-2018, 06:25 AM
    RE: We are stars; any - by Demi - 05-16-2018, 09:39 PM