• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  F R E A K S H O W [Jackel]
    The laughing lady had been impishly stalking around the forest when he finds her. She seems out of touch with the things around her - how she talks to things that aren’t there, how she imagines things that aren’t true. It’s fascinating to the clown, how different her psychosis is from his own. They’re both crazy in their own fucked up ways.

She goes from curiously asking him what he wanted to lunging at him the next second. Her teeth make contact with the black of his skin, drawing crimson plasma from him. He grows hot, anger pulsing through every part of his body. His vision blurs red as he pushes her into the bark of a nearby tree.

Set me free demon.

Teeth bared, he makes his claim of her. Feeling the beating heart beneath her chest, wishing to rip it from its safety. A strong sinking of his canines into her flesh, and he pulls back, letting the blood splatter on his ebony face. The demon cackles wickedly, bathing in it, savoring it’s metallic flavor.

“I’m you worst fucking nightmare. I will hang your heart on display for all of Beqanna to see. Watch your fucking step around me.” He trails the wound he has just made. All it would take is the plunging of his mouth, he’s taken hearts before and he wasn’t afraid to do it again.

@[Jackel] let me know if this is okay! Morty likes stealing hearts lmao he’s stolen one immortal girl’s heart before Wink

|Proceed with Caution|

Messages In This Thread
    F R E A K S H O W [Jackel] - by Modicum Mortem - 04-13-2018, 08:09 PM
    RE: F R E A K S H O W [Jackel] - by Jackel - 04-14-2018, 11:54 AM
    RE: F R E A K S H O W [Jackel] - by Modicum Mortem - 04-14-2018, 03:26 PM
    RE: F R E A K S H O W [Jackel] - by Jackel - 04-16-2018, 10:12 AM
    RE: F R E A K S H O W [Jackel] - by Jackel - 04-17-2018, 11:12 PM
    RE: F R E A K S H O W [Jackel] - by Jackel - 04-20-2018, 01:25 PM