• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Renewing History- [Any]
    Arthas
    His charm does not work, she does not move, her facial expression remains the same. This only grows his curiosity, what made her this way? Was she damaged? Or was she truly that disinterested in Arthas that he could not get a smile from her. She sparks his interest, and regardless of there agreement, or disagreement, on an alliance he will surely be back. None the less, he was not here to secure a foal for the season, he was here on diplomatic duties.

I suppose congratulations are due she spewed, a small dip of her head. she does have emotions he thinks to himself, he returns the dip with one of his own Thank you. She admits that it is news to her that he is the new King, and asks when the switch had happened. No surprise there, I became the king only a few days ago. He was new, no doubt, but he was no stupid horse, he had a vision for Loess and he was going to accomplish it.

He is lost in his own thoughts and focuses back in on the conversation when Solace speaks again. She admits it is best to be on good terms with your neighbors but than asks what his plans are for the kingdom. Her hip cocks, SHE MOVES! He laughs on the inside, she may not show emotion but she is comfortable around him. That is a pretty hard question, I think that plans are always adjustable. At this point in time I plan to build a kingdom that is strong on loyalty, each horse will have a place in the kingdom and work hard to make us one of the strongest in Beqanna. His head raises slightly, proud of his vision, of course he planned to become acquaintances with his other neighbors Sylva, but that is still an idea. Regardless of my intentions, If we were to hold an alliance together we ask for Hyalines strength if we ever need, as Loess would be there in return. Also both kingdoms would agree to not steal or challenge one another. They were pretty basic guidelines, it would be much easier to be at peace with both his neighboring kingdoms rather than having distrust.

A Product Of Your Despair

Messages In This Thread
    Renewing History- [Any] - by Arthas - 04-10-2018, 08:22 PM
    RE: Renewing History- [Any] - by Solace - 04-12-2018, 12:36 PM
    RE: Renewing History- [Any] - by Arthas - 04-13-2018, 06:58 PM
    RE: Renewing History- [Any] - by Solace - 04-13-2018, 10:57 PM
    RE: Renewing History- [Any] - by Arthas - 04-15-2018, 10:21 AM
    RE: Renewing History- [Any] - by Solace - 04-15-2018, 03:30 PM
    RE: Renewing History- [Any] - by Arthas - 04-15-2018, 03:56 PM
    RE: Renewing History- [Any] - by Solace - 04-15-2018, 05:41 PM
    RE: Renewing History- [Any] - by Arthas - 04-15-2018, 07:07 PM
    RE: Renewing History- [Any] - by Solace - 04-17-2018, 02:24 PM