• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Renewing History- [Any]
    [i]

Solace

[/i]
    He flirts and lathers he with sweet words, but her demeanor does not change - she was not so easily swayed by flattery as some. He moves a step closer but still, she remains in her place before him. He is respectful enough not to crowd her and she is content with that.

When he answers her question his news does take her by surprise. The last time she had been to Loess was to meet with the (former?) reagent, Castile, and when she had left there had been no mention of his departure. Solace knew from experience that Castile possessed enough power to have - and to keep - whatever he wanted. 

Although maybe he did not realize that.

Suddenly, the weight of this conversation is much heavier than she had at first believed. "Well I suppose congratulations are due," The pale mare says with a slight dip on her head. She does not question his truthfulness, not here.  "This is indeed news to me, but I rarely leave Hyaline. How long ago did this come to be?" Her curiosity is true, and her hesitation never makes its way into her clear voice. 

"I do agree its always best to be on good terms with your neighbors." She lets her weight relax into one hip, but still, her cerulean eyes never leave the dark mask of his face. "But I have to ask, what are your plans for your newfound kingdom?"

caretaker of hyaline

Solghostdoll2

Messages In This Thread
    Renewing History- [Any] - by Arthas - 04-10-2018, 08:22 PM
    RE: Renewing History- [Any] - by Solace - 04-12-2018, 12:36 PM
    RE: Renewing History- [Any] - by Arthas - 04-13-2018, 06:58 PM
    RE: Renewing History- [Any] - by Solace - 04-13-2018, 10:57 PM
    RE: Renewing History- [Any] - by Arthas - 04-15-2018, 10:21 AM
    RE: Renewing History- [Any] - by Solace - 04-15-2018, 03:30 PM
    RE: Renewing History- [Any] - by Arthas - 04-15-2018, 03:56 PM
    RE: Renewing History- [Any] - by Solace - 04-15-2018, 05:41 PM
    RE: Renewing History- [Any] - by Arthas - 04-15-2018, 07:07 PM