• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Renewing History- [Any]
    Arthas
    Finally a name to give her Solace she introduces herself. A fitting name for a pretty lady He grins, he closes the gap slightly, leaving about 4 paces between them. So far he has shared just about every emotion aside from anger with her. Leave it to a mare to tempt him, to put out a warning to real in his behavior. Inside he was rolling his eyes, but that would not be polite to the Queen he should be holding an alliance with.

She spits out a joke of her own which lightens the mood tremendously, it causes him to laugh. A gentle true laugh, not one he had to force for the sake of peace. Pretty and funny, AND the Queen he grins at her I am glad I could remind you of the dangers that linger in beqanna still. Her tone was gentler, but her eyes remain stone cold, no emotions showing now.

She answers his only question, she was not around for the old beqanna. What a shame he thinks to himself, another thing they do not have in common. Just proving most of the equines left after this land shift, he has yet to meet one who was here when he was. Ahh, I see, makes sense. she was essentially of a new generation, the kind that is at peace. The kind that does not fear for the kidnapping of there children, or tensions so high a war could break out just for being at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Alas he thought there time together was ending, she reminds him of the reason he came. She mentions he forgot to share where he was from. Ahh yes, please allow me to reintroduce myself. An odd request that will make sense in a few moments My name is Arthas, King of Loess he grins ear to ear, he looks for her reaction. Had she even heard of Lepis passing the reigns to Arthas? I guess that is why he originally came. That reminds me why I came, I hear that our kingdoms have an alliance. Now that I am in charge perhaps we should discuss these terms again. What is it you can provide Loess, in return for our alliance? Sure, Solace was pretty and he would love to get to know her better (sexually) but he was here for his kingdom. An alliance is no good if it does not benefit both parties.

A Product Of Your Despair

Messages In This Thread
    Renewing History- [Any] - by Arthas - 04-10-2018, 08:22 PM
    RE: Renewing History- [Any] - by Solace - 04-12-2018, 12:36 PM
    RE: Renewing History- [Any] - by Arthas - 04-13-2018, 06:58 PM
    RE: Renewing History- [Any] - by Solace - 04-13-2018, 10:57 PM
    RE: Renewing History- [Any] - by Arthas - 04-15-2018, 10:21 AM
    RE: Renewing History- [Any] - by Solace - 04-15-2018, 03:30 PM
    RE: Renewing History- [Any] - by Arthas - 04-15-2018, 03:56 PM
    RE: Renewing History- [Any] - by Solace - 04-15-2018, 05:41 PM
    RE: Renewing History- [Any] - by Arthas - 04-15-2018, 07:07 PM
    RE: Renewing History- [Any] - by Solace - 04-17-2018, 02:24 PM