• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Renewing History- [Any]
    Arthas

Once he finishes speaking her body language changes, she is not as friendly as she was initially. Perhaps she was not used to equines like him, afterall beqanna surely has become a peaceful land. He was still in shock with how friendly the equines were, Mingling amongst different kingdoms, were did the loyalties lie? How could you befriend someone of another kingdom but still remain loyal to your own? If a war broke out would they be able to kill there friend who resided in the opposing kingdom?

Lurk? she questions him, as if she is offended by his statement. You can hardly lurk when the Queen has her eyes on you. A smirk grows on his maw, so he has run into the Queen huh? Interesting turn of events, he could appreciate her attitude that lingered in her tone. Just my luck to run into the Queen huh? He jokes, interesting that a Queen was in charge, he only remembers the Amazons having a mare in charge. This new Beqanna was really giving him a run for his money.

She slices the tension that lingered between them, she changes her offer. He was no loger allowed to visit the kingdom, instead she wanted to keep him where he was, near the border. She moves on to ask his name and residence. No water for me? What a shame He was really pushing his luck now My name is Arthas, I lived in beqanna years ago, these were not its kingdoms, did you live there then? He questions, truly curious if any equines from his time still resided in the lands. Sorry, I did not catch your name...my Queen He tucks his left front leg in, pulling his head to his chest, an over exaggerated  response. She wanted his respect, did she get it now? He pulls himself back up with a smirk, quickly matching her gaze.

A Product Of Your Despair

Messages In This Thread
    Renewing History- [Any] - by Arthas - 04-10-2018, 08:22 PM
    RE: Renewing History- [Any] - by Solace - 04-12-2018, 12:36 PM
    RE: Renewing History- [Any] - by Arthas - 04-13-2018, 06:58 PM
    RE: Renewing History- [Any] - by Solace - 04-13-2018, 10:57 PM
    RE: Renewing History- [Any] - by Arthas - 04-15-2018, 10:21 AM
    RE: Renewing History- [Any] - by Solace - 04-15-2018, 03:30 PM
    RE: Renewing History- [Any] - by Arthas - 04-15-2018, 03:56 PM
    RE: Renewing History- [Any] - by Solace - 04-15-2018, 05:41 PM
    RE: Renewing History- [Any] - by Arthas - 04-15-2018, 07:07 PM
    RE: Renewing History- [Any] - by Solace - 04-17-2018, 02:24 PM