• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Don't Light My Fire -[Brennen]
    Drax glares at Dario, he always complained, he could never just accept his fate. Drax was the stronger twin, it was what it was. Of course Darios loud mouth drew an audience, and it was there father of all horses. There father calls out to them, sumnmoning them to stop spitting flames at one another. Rat! Drax hisses at Dario as he trots over to his father. Darios ears lower to his dome, and he slowly follows Drax, finding a spot closer to his father than Drax.

There father had a way with words, even when he scolded them it was gentle, he tried to really make them understand rather than hide there talents from him. Yes father they both said in harmony, not the first time they were corrected, and ironically the twins both agreed on the same response every time.

He ruffles Darios mane which makes him laugh, and he grooms Draxs feathers, of course he did not appreciate it. He flaps his wings as if to beg his father to leave him alone. What are you up to he asks them both. Just exploring the island he quickly shoots a glance to Dario who nervously looks back to Brennen. Yes, just exploring The twins 'accidentally' forgot to mention they were here to test out there fire breathing, but no harm done, no fires started!

@[Brennen]

Messages In This Thread
    Don't Light My Fire -[Brennen] - by Drax - 04-08-2018, 07:49 PM
    RE: Don't Light My Fire -[Brennen] - by Brennen - 04-10-2018, 10:09 PM
    RE: Don't Light My Fire -[Brennen] - by Dario - 04-14-2018, 10:00 PM
    RE: Don't Light My Fire -[Brennen] - by Brennen - 04-15-2018, 08:37 PM
    RE: Don't Light My Fire -[Brennen] - by Drax - 04-15-2018, 08:53 PM
    RE: Don't Light My Fire -[Brennen] - by Brennen - 04-18-2018, 09:46 AM