• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Alright now lose it//Wishbone
    jackel
    My ears spin this way and that, rapidly consuming the words the smoke being throws at me.  The confusion that sweeps across her face is mirrored in  the gilded lines of my own as my brows begin to knit closer together.  ”Well of course you’re not Jack, dear.  I am.”  I snort in mock humor as I turn away from her and back towards the red water.  ”If we were both Jack that would just be weird.”  Poor dear to be so confused must be terribly frustrating.  Turning back to her, the confusion in my expression relaxes to one closer to pity, suddenly feeling very empathetic towards the girl.  ”Please, won’t you tell me your name, dear?  And what’s a Wishbone?”

I’m only mildly aware that my lithe body has begun to circle around the smoke being, working my way closer to her with every pass, though my eyes never look directly at her, I am more preoccupied with looking between the burliness of the others as they intrude upon our conversation. That weird grin splits my mouth again as I relax my methodic circling enough to get close enough to the mischevious hot water passing nearby.  It’s then that a molten bubble chooses to burst, sending a droplet sizzling into my front cannon.  And I cannot help but watch as it finds purchase, charring the sooty fur and staining my limb with fresh blood.  My head is tilted at an odd angle as I watch, my grin and wide eyes never faltering.

”Yes, let’s!”, I cry in sudden delight when she mentions the water, ”But only if it’s the nice kind.”  

My form goes careening past her initially, but I stop and let her pass so I can follow.  Hell I don’t know where I’m going.

A dull quiet is all I can hear and suddenly I am nothing but bored. Doesn't matter its only been a minute since we started down this raggedy path. So like any rational, bored creature I do what I do best--I test my boundaries and attempt to get under the smoke creatures skin. Or rather, feel her skin between my teeth as my lips part to attempt to pinch the deep red toned flesh of her shoulder before I quickly retract my dial backwards. My intention is not to draw blood, like I said, I just like to instigate sometimes. Okay a lot of the time.

Now I can't remember what I was doing, so I’m quick to start up simple conversation topics.

"So how many birds do you think it would take to kill a horse?”

all this joy, I've got some to share
    devin's∇designs

@[Wishbone]

Messages In This Thread
    Alright now lose it//Wishbone - by Jackel - 03-28-2018, 10:28 AM
    RE: Alright now lose it//Wishbone - by Wishbone - 04-03-2018, 08:59 PM
    RE: Alright now lose it//Wishbone - by Jackel - 04-05-2018, 06:23 PM
    RE: Alright now lose it//Wishbone - by Wishbone - 04-13-2018, 09:05 PM
    RE: Alright now lose it//Wishbone - by Jackel - 04-20-2018, 10:46 AM
    RE: Alright now lose it//Wishbone - by Wishbone - 05-13-2018, 10:13 PM