• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Alright now lose it//Wishbone
    I am yet surrounded by hulking, lurking bodies.  They gawk and sneer and laugh and I laugh right back at them.  They may know something that I don’t know, Yes, but that will not keep me from pretending to know what they know, or at least what I think that they think that they know.  And so I laugh and laugh along with them as I make my way through the land of sluggish red water.  My face is a stony mask of pure nothingness  full of deception as I mask my worry expertly.  (Never you mind that really I look like I am panting like an overworked cat with eyes balls trying to run away from each other!)

This is bad water.  Bad, naughty water that tries to eat people.  I saw it eat a squirrel once.   All black and red this place is.  Terrible.

Something speaks behind me, and I quickly turn to face it, nearly tripping and falling into a stream of naughty water.  Alas another one has come to life.  A wild grin splits my face and my head tilts sideways.

“Helllloooooo Jack.”

This beast is much prettier than the last one I came across, though it smells like smoke and ash where the last one smelled like pine and blood. And in one long step I am closer to the smoke-scented being, the odd grin never leaving my face.

”You’re pretty, Jack.” Suddenly my grin falls flat into a pout and my brows draw together. “But if you’re Jack, who am I?”

@[Wishbone]

Messages In This Thread
    Alright now lose it//Wishbone - by Jackel - 03-28-2018, 10:28 AM
    RE: Alright now lose it//Wishbone - by Wishbone - 04-03-2018, 08:59 PM
    RE: Alright now lose it//Wishbone - by Jackel - 04-05-2018, 06:23 PM
    RE: Alright now lose it//Wishbone - by Wishbone - 04-13-2018, 09:05 PM
    RE: Alright now lose it//Wishbone - by Jackel - 04-20-2018, 10:46 AM
    RE: Alright now lose it//Wishbone - by Wishbone - 05-13-2018, 10:13 PM