• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Ill Never Forget You -[Belgaer]
    Josie
    like the dancer before me

Her eyes closed as she found peace in the forest, she listened as the wind blew, whistling between her ears. Her dear son Ezra popped into her mind and she wondered what he was doing now, was he still in Beqanna? She knew he would be fine, he was a strong stallion, just like his father was. Her mind flickered back to reality, back to the land she stood in today. The last time she was here the lands had shifted and surely the Kingdoms are different, even the equine. There could be a whole new era of equines in the few years she had been gone for.

Her eyes popped open as the sound of the wind grew stronger, it was different, It was another. Her mind quickly thought to Akkadian, and she swears she could even smell him. But her mind was playing tricks, he could not fly, he did not have wings. It was a spotted chestnut stallion, he landed softly before her and asked if she was lost. His voice held concern, and she found it touching that he care. She could not help but allow a soft laugh to escape her lips No, I love the forest at night. She smiles to the stallion assuring him, she felt like he was nice enough. The opprotunity to take advantage was there, but she did not think he would. My name is Josie, I lived here some time ago now. She paused as her memories of her time in Beqanna flooded her mind. Her wonderful mother, her adoptive father and sheba his spirit animal, her icy kingdom, her love, her foal, the shift in the land.

NO MORE She thought, yelling at her own mind. The past was the past and today was the present, her gaze looked to him What is your name? What Kingdom do you live in? Her voice was gentle, her gaze was soft. I am curious to what Kingdoms there are now, I left when the lands shifted, all these Kingdoms are new to me. At least she hoped he was in a Kingdom, he could be a loner.

@[Belgaer]

Messages In This Thread
    Ill Never Forget You -[Belgaer] - by Josie - 03-21-2018, 08:10 PM
    RE: Ill Never Forget You -[Belgaer] - by Belgaer - 03-23-2018, 10:11 AM
    RE: Ill Never Forget You -[Belgaer] - by Josie - 03-23-2018, 06:46 PM
    RE: Ill Never Forget You -[Belgaer] - by Belgaer - 03-27-2018, 08:51 AM
    RE: Ill Never Forget You -[Belgaer] - by Josie - 03-27-2018, 09:21 AM
    RE: Ill Never Forget You -[Belgaer] - by Belgaer - 03-28-2018, 11:59 AM