• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

steal for tephra; needs help
    The idea for riddle steals is that you leave clues and they have to guess. Smile But the clues have to be good enough that the judge agrees they were findable, but hopefully tricky enough your quarry doesn't guess! You do have to specify how many horses (one or two) and from how many lands (one or two) and leave clues for land, ruler, and horse(s) being stolen.

You can also do a card steal where you explicitly say who you are stealing, and it's luck of the draw.

Levi is bay and has fire-related traits ("with a fire so bright"). Plus his sire is Offspring (she killed her kids?) It feels like a stretch just like Longclaw but at least that's three related clues like you're supposed to have. I'm frustrated lol I feel like the Warrick/Tephra clues are really obvious (the whole poem could be about a volcano tbh) and I'm not seeing anything super obvious on who's being stolen.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: steal for tephra; needs help - by Andromeda - 03-21-2018, 06:20 PM
    RE: steal for tephra; needs help - by Lavender - 03-21-2018, 08:16 PM
    RE: steal for tephra; needs help - by Dagny and Olivier - 03-21-2018, 08:19 PM
    RE: steal for tephra; needs help - by Lavender - 03-21-2018, 09:40 PM
    RE: steal for tephra; needs help - by Lavender - 03-22-2018, 04:57 PM
    RE: steal for tephra; needs help - by devin - 03-22-2018, 08:32 PM
    RE: steal for tephra; needs help - by Lavender - 03-22-2018, 08:35 PM