• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  [Private] I sold my soul for this ~Kagerus~
    Out with the golden we sew, and the lower past that crawls.
    Now, to the doorway you run, to the girl that's not lost.
    As the black moves away from my gentle nudge (silently, as if she thought we arrived her instantly when we've truthfully been locked in sleep for hours until now), I tilt my ears back and settle back to watch the world that she builds around us. But her memories are too painful, too hot, and I cringe; knowing that I could easily end our voyage but that I have made a deal, my chest widens with air as I steady myself in the wake of her horrific memories. Even still, as queens die and sisters march, I find myself drawing even further back from the scene. As Hestia explores her dream-land, I dissolve into a black mist, expanding and contracting like gaseous shadow-lungs, hovering and watching as her scene plays out.

Kagerus, do you see them? Aren't they beautiful?
    "I see them." My voice comes like a whisper to both her ears at once, the same tone as one's inner-voice, more of a thought transferred to her mind than spoken word (for I have no mouth with which to speak in this state). The shadow that is me shudders violently as a warmth slips across my side, and I turn to gaze without eyes upon what approaches -- and dread disperses over me.

As soon as I am aware of his presence, I struggle to return to an equine shape, to protect Hestia - but my vaporous being remains, and panic sets in. His sickly sweet presence sends tremors through me, and I gag, but there is no sound - the being silences me, chaining me against the wall to be witness to the horror he is infinitely bound to administer to Hestia.

I watch, as he rapes her.
    (Oblivion).
    There is no where else to look.

As his powers over me dwindle with the chaotic sexual release, I muster up all the strength I can, calling every particle of shadow together, struggling against the bonds he has placed around me until at last, at last, they shatter, and I am once more a mare standing next to Hestia.

NO!

"Yes," comes my voice, as loud as his, causing ripples in the void around them. "Leave, and never return." Shafts of light burst from the nondescript earth, cutting through the nothingness and causing the oblivion-creature to scream, for all his worth sounding like one whose chest is being ripped open rib by rib. The beams of lift curl and flow to my whim, swirling until they envelope us, banishing the unwelcome presence from the dream.

Destroying the nightmare.

The blinding white light slowly fades from our eyes then, as her cries become less and the earth beneath us solidifies, the long grasses swaying against our legs, the moon high above us although she had arrived at mid day. My head is lowered to the grass, sweat covering my hide; the leopard-print markings glow even more than usual, reminders of the dream we have faced. In the wake of the nightmare, I am almost able to forget reality: Abysm, and Rapt. Clutching to the dissociation state, I groan, lifting my head to gaze at the queen.

Time stops, and a sharp exhale mars the silence that grows between us. The grass at our hooves no longer tickles my ankles; but the hairs on my shoulders rise in terror.

"Hestia," I whisper. "You're..."

In labour.

Any sense of reality escapes me.
    Kagerus
    sweet nothing

@[Hestia] this is weird but I liked writing it?
    [Image: kag]
    dreamweaver

Messages In This Thread
    RE: [Private] I sold my soul for this ~Kagerus~ - by Kagerus - 03-28-2018, 06:57 PM
    RE: [Private] I sold my soul for this ~Kagerus~ - by Oblivion - 03-29-2018, 01:46 AM