• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

you're the beacon / solace

Solace

Svedka was a young soul, he was a magnetic force and she was surprised when he stole the show.  Solace shakes her head with a laugh as she returns her focus to Wound, her two siblings would be content in eachothers company for longer than they would be allowed if she had her bet.

Back to business. 

"Yes," she agrees after wound explains Warrick's reasoning. "it makes sense for Tephra to align with her neighbors. I feel much the same way about my own," she muses.  The young queen's pleasant expression grows somber and she thinks of a better way to express her poorly worded point earlier. "I fear that if Hyaline is tied to Nerine and Loess, and Tephra with Sylva and Ischia we could end up on the opposite sides of a war." She wonders if she is being paranoid, if she is extrapolating fears from thin air - but that's her job. To plan for the future and the survival of her kingdom was her sole reason for living. 

The flicker of uneasiness probably makes it way into her cerulean eyes, so much like her fathers. "Hopefully that's just me overthinking the matter," she adds, slipping out of her diplomatic persona with a sigh. "Hyaline will always be seeking peace, ideally remaining neutral and any war, but you may assure Warrick that we will remain Tephra's ally in any compacity."

caretaker of hyaline

@[wound]
    Solghostdoll2

Messages In This Thread
    you're the beacon / solace - by wound - 03-17-2018, 07:56 PM
    RE: you're the beacon / solace - by Solace - 03-19-2018, 08:50 PM
    RE: you're the beacon / solace - by wound - 03-19-2018, 11:24 PM