• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A QUIZ.
    YOU
    How Long Have You Been at RPGs? Since I was 12 or 13. Soo 15 or 16 years??
    How Long Have You Been at BQ? Thank god for the previous monarch charts. Ewan was king of the Dale (<3) so March of 2006 I believe. 12 years?!? Holy hell.
    Original OOC Name? Is There A Story Behind It? Mirage has always been my name on BQ. My real name (and variations of it) were all taken, and I thought it sounded cool and pretty and mysterious lolz.
    Favourite Thing About BQ? Besides the amazing community of talented, fierce, and wonderful writers? The nostalgia and loyalty.
    Favourite Kingdom (New And Old)? DALE 5evah. Also the Gates and Chamber. And Zons. New? Ischia and Nerine.
    Favorite Quest? Carnage’s Afterlife-creating quest. I also really loved the recent Demon quest and the Seasonal quest from years ago.
    Favorite Trait+Defect? Trait: Any kind of shape shifting or magic. Defect: Talulah’s metal skin angst, fo sho’
    Favorite Coat Color? Anything but chestnut.
    Favorite Piece of HTML? Anything Venge or Kyra makes. Scariest html will always be Infection’s…that shit will haunt me all the way to the nursing home
    Do You Have Fur Babies? YES. 2 doggos and 1 gato.
    Do You Have Real Babies? Fur babies are all I need currently.
    What Country Are You From? US of A
    How Do You Write? TV On? In A Dark Room? Tell Us! My little desk in my bedroom. No music, no distractions or shit isn’t getting done.
    What Is Your Favourite Colour? Green/blue. Especially that sweet spot between both colors in the ocean.
    Where Is Your Dream Destination? Ireland/UK.
    What Is Your Favourite Book? All the books. Stand outs over my literary lifetime? The Fountainhead, The Bean Trees, American Gods.
    Favourite Book Series? Harry Potter. I am also finishing the Magicians series and it is realllly good!
    Do You Have Other Creative Outlets? Not these days.
    Career/Career Goals? I am most likely leaving my dead-end job and switching over to real estate this summer!
    Favourite Food? Pagoda cream cheese wontons are my jam.
    Favourite Ice Cream? Any kind, but definitely moose tracks and mint chocolate chip.

YOUR PONIES
    All-Time Favorite Character? Alaunus. For some reason I loved that dude.
    Favorite Active Character Right Now? Walter
    All-Time Favorite Mare? Talulah
    All-Time Favorite Stallion? Alaunus or Ramiel
    Best Character You Wrote As A Foal? Oshie! He was a Depp baby and freaking adorable.
    Easiest To Write? Talulah has always been the easiest. Titanya is my current easiest.
    Hardest To Write? Zosma, only because I don’t know which direction to take her.
    Character You Regret Killing? None, they were all ready to go when they did.
    Character You Wish You Could Play More? Sabrael.
    Who Are You Shipping Your Ponies With? Walter and Djinni <3 Zosma and Kagerus flirting was 10/10 would do again.
    Your Main Character Gets In A Bar Fight. What Happens? Titanya would cut a bitch and then throat stomp them into submission.
    Your Closet's Biggest Child Producer? Ahaha, Nathan and Kelly both have a whopping 8.

OTHER PLAYERS' PONIES
    All-Time Favorite Character? Tooo many
    Favorite Active Character Right Now? Djinni, Scorch
    All-Time Favorite Mare? Prague, Starlace, Murphy, Katana, Ryatah, Ea, Delicate, Nocturnal, Quark, Gail
    All-Time Favorite Stallion? Tiphon, Tiberios, Depp, Skellig, Magnus, Atrox, Set, Carnage, Fenrir, Eight, Covet
    All-Time Favorite King & Queen? Also too many.
    Current Favorite Mare? Hestia, Kagerus
    Current Favorite Stallion? Brennen, Castile
    Current Favorite King & Queen? Hestia and Warrick
    Favorite Couple? Saedis and Garbage. Warrick and Tangerine. Solace and Castile. I’m not hip to the ships, sorry!
    Who Have You Always Wanted to Post With? Everyone
    Who Do You Wish Was Still Alive? Tiberios <3
    Who (Character) Is the Most Intimidating? Uh, the only right answer is Carnage.
    Who Do You Currently Ship? Anyone remotely interested in anyone else. Spread the love!
    Which Character Would You Nominate as King & Queen of Beqanna? Ummmmmmm

MOST LIKELY (CHARACTERS NOT PLAYERS LMAO)
    Who Would You Vote as Most Likely to..
    Succeed? Brennen
    Break Hearts? Levi
    Have Their Heart Broken? Any of my characters, lol
    Get Drunk & Cry in Public? Walter
    Get a Stalker? idk
    “Accidentally” Kill Someone? Ivar
    Survive the Hunger Games? Caw
    Take Over the World? erm
    Punch Trump In The Face? Literally anyone.
    Be The Object Of Constant Pity? That spider shifting pooper that Tinsel played.

OTHER PLAYERS
    Who Do You Post with the Most? Kahzie, Aeris, Calcifer
    Who Is Your BQ Best Friend? *holds everyone’s hand*
    Whose Writing Do You Stalk the Most? Literally everyone.
    Who Do You Wish Would Write a Book? Cassi, Jenger, Laura.
    Who Do You Wish You Posted with More? Everyone, especially the newbies I haven’t had a chance to write with yet!
    Who Do You Wish You Knew Better? Any and everyone.
    Who Do You Wish Would Come Back? Calcifer, Laura, Toli, Nev, Jenger, Kyra (posting-wise), Tinsel, the list goes on
    Who Writes The Best Angst? Jenger, Nev
    Who Writes The Best Smut? Whatchu young whipper snappers talkin’ bout?
    Who Writes The Funniest Stuff? Venge, Cassi (exclusively Satire, haha)
    Who Do You Talk to the Most? Anyone in cbox the rare chance I’m on it.
    Who Do You Plot with the Most? I am not good at planning. I just let it flow, yo.
    Say Something About a Player You Haven’t Mentioned Yet: Sid is the best BQ baby and I’m so glad she is back! I have always enjoyed stalking Devin’s characters and appreciate all the hard work she puts into all the pixels that beautify BQ! Sapphire has wonderful ponies with unique personalities and I look forward to reading her posts!
    Say Something About a Character You Haven’t Mentioned Yet: Kylin and Ivar’s friendship over the years is #goals.

Messages In This Thread
    A QUIZ. - by Sid - 03-15-2018, 06:21 PM
    RE: A QUIZ. - by devin - 03-15-2018, 07:07 PM
    RE: A QUIZ. - by Nicole - 03-15-2018, 07:17 PM
    RE: A QUIZ. - by Avion - 03-15-2018, 07:26 PM
    RE: A QUIZ. - by devin - 03-15-2018, 08:42 PM
    RE: A QUIZ. - by Aeris - 03-15-2018, 09:29 PM
    RE: A QUIZ. - by Tiny - 03-15-2018, 09:35 PM
    RE: A QUIZ. - by Elise - 03-15-2018, 10:34 PM
    RE: A QUIZ. - by Sid - 03-15-2018, 10:54 PM
    RE: A QUIZ. - by Bruja - 03-16-2018, 12:20 AM
    RE: A QUIZ. - by Cassi - 03-17-2018, 05:02 PM