• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A QUIZ.
    YOU
    How Long Have You Been at RPGs? Since February 19th 2013!
    How Long Have You Been at BQ? See the above :|
    Original OOC Name? Is There A Story Behind It? ... Why did I ask this question again? Lol I was originally SweetDoves, as that's what I went by on Horseisle. That quickly got shortened to SD, and about a year in, I added the I because why not. So here I am.
    Favourite Thing About BQ? The reliably active community. No matter how long the hiatus, there's always old faces to welcome (and sneep) you back into this amazing world. Also our amazing officer team who is BRILLIANT at organizing us hooligans whilst simultaneously making sure we have the most fun and creative experience possible <3
    Favourite Kingdom (New And Old)? Amazons (duh) aaaaaand now? Honestly I'm still not that invest emotionally in these kingdoms but. I really really like Hyaline - I could never get into the Falls before, so it's nice to be invested in something reminiscent of that. I also strangely love Tephra. (And Nerine ok ok yes that too).
    Favorite Quest? VENGE'S SEASON QUESTS. And Carnage's beach quest.
    Favorite Trait+Defect? Trait: omg uhh. Dream manipulation has been sooooo fun for character development. And bald is always funny with Scorch.
    Favorite Coat Color? Not sure, but I -CANNOT- play sorrel chestnuts, silver black roans, leopard appaloosas of any kind, or funny colour characters. Ironic I know because of my closet of pretties, but I can't do it. Black with a navy sheen is the funniest one I've got active.
    Favorite Piece of HTML? Noori's, as made by maat (COME BACK WE MISS YOU) and Scorch's as made by Zariah (DITTO)
    Do You Have Fur Babies? Nope. I am sad.
    Do You Have Real Babies? Thankfully not.
    What Country Are You From? CANADA!!
    How Do You Write? TV On? In A Dark Room? Tell Us! I can't write with literally any noise. No TV. No company. At best I'll have some ambient noise on to help me focus. I like having the lights on, with my laptop in my lap, at my couch, with my feet on the coffee table and one pillow behind my back. This is how I write to y'all, no matter what.
    What Is Your Favourite Colour? Blue or purple.
    Where Is Your Dream Destination? I've already been to Germany, but it's still Germany.
    What Is Your Favourite Book? I loved Dewey a lot? Not really into singlets.
    Favourite Book Series? The Bloody Jack Series, LOTR.
    Do You Have Other Creative Outlets? I dance 12 hrs a week and am about to go full swing into competition season... pray for me. I also can draw well if I spend lots of time concentrating on it, but not naturally.
    Career/Career Goals? PhD in Psychology, then profess at my hometown college.
    Favourite Food? Spaghetti and spaghetti sauce.
    Favourite Ice Cream? Oreo!

YOUR PONIES
    All-Time Favorite Character? Scorch :|
    Favorite Active Character Right Now? I'm super digging Kagerus, but like, I love Nihlus even though he's only semi active :|
    All-Time Favorite Mare? Scorch
    All-Time Favorite Stallion? Kavi!!
    Best Character You Wrote As A Foal? Trekori lmao. @[Andulvar]
    Easiest To Write? Scorch and Kag are both darlings and let me write them in under 10 mins when I need to be quick.
    Hardest To Write? Trissy was soooo hard Sad Kori is eh but getting easier!
    Character You Regret Killing? Scorch, that's why I brought her back. Haven't killed any others :|
    Character You Wish You Could Play More? Trissy :\ but right now, Nihlus, damn, I wish I had time for four actives.
    Who Are You Shipping Your Ponies With? NIHLUS AND NUAGE. ALL THE WAY. Also Galibren is in my head being super super cute. Then I ship Kag with the angst Rapt gives her hahaha, but also with Solace. Trekori is being shipped with Wishbone.
    Your Main Character Gets In A Bar Fight. What Happens? It's Scorch... She beats they're asses to a pulp, if they don't first concede to her fiery insults and threats. Then, when they're all moaning and crying, she takes a shot and walks home to her husband, who spanks her for her naughtiness. (*pointed look at devin*)
    Your Closet's Biggest Child Producer? Oh boy, there are A LOT, but Casia is the direct matriarch for the entire Kirin/Kylin/Klaudius gang which is cool! Busted had quite a few, Winzy is popular, so is Urgle, they've all honestly got a lot. Sorry not sorry, my ponies are whores.

OTHER PLAYERS' PONIES
    All-Time Favorite Character? Kagerou, Malka, I really love Andulvar, Errant, Vanquish, Kotaro, Trekk, Hestoni, NUAGE, Brennen. Omg. Too many.
    Favorite Active Character Right Now? Nuage, Solace, Ilma, Breckin, Hestia, Brennen.
    All-Time Favorite Mare? Kagerou.
    All-Time Favorite Stallion? Errant.
    All-Time Favorite King & Queen? Errant and Lea
    Current Favorite Mare? Hestia I think
    Current Favorite Stallion? Nuage and Brennen and ANDULVAR AND KHAEDRIK
    Current Favorite King & Queen? Warrick and Hestia
    Favorite Couple? I don't know any except my own omg :|
    Who Have You Always Wanted to Post With? Jenger! And Nev! I was always so intimidated.
    Who Do You Wish Was Still Alive? Kagerou Sad AND HESTONI.
    Who (Character) Is the Most Intimidating? I was always intimidated by Yael and any Aeris pony, especially Echion lmao.
    Who Do You Currently Ship? I ship Solace and Kagerus, sorry not sorry.
    Which Character Would You Nominate as King & Queen of Beqanna? Queen: Kylin King: Andulvar

MOST LIKELY (CHARACTERS NOT PLAYERS LMAO)
    Who Would You Vote as Most Likely to..
    Succeed? El Scorcho will find a way.
    Break Hearts? Nihlus apparently. And his mom Noori. Oops.
    Have Their Heart Broken? Trekk.
    Get Drunk & Cry in Public? Nuage lmao. Or Breckin.
    Get a Stalker? Solace, she's too pretty.
    Accidentally Kill Someone? Maugrim, but it wasn't an accident.
    Survive the Hunger Games? Warrick.
    Take Over the World? Carnage, duh
    Punch Trump In The Face? Ivar
    Be The Object Of Constant Pity? Whichever horse it was that was made entirely of glass.

OTHER PLAYERS
    Who Do You Post with the Most? I have no idea guys I have 33 active threads, but over the course of history and time itself, Kuna.
    Who Is Your BQ Best Friend? Kuna and Sapphire!
    Whose Writing Do You Stalk the Most? Devin's, and Sapph's for sure.
    Who Do You Wish Would Write a Book? Nev, Jenger, and Cassi - the angst lords.
    Who Do You Wish You Posted with More? I literally try to write with ALL OF YOU. But me and Bruja need a thread! And me and Liv!
    Who Do You Wish You Knew Better? Liv and Bruja as said hahaha.
    Who Do You Wish Would Come Back? MAAT. ZARIAH. NEV. JENGER. LYDIA. ABBYNORMAL. TAZ. ALL.
    Who Writes The Best Angst? Nev, Jenger, Cassi
    Who Writes The Best Smut? Calcifer's stuff was like hot DAMN. Sapphire is damn good at it too like woah.
    Who Writes The Funniest Stuff? Insane, oh my god, her Ashhal kills me.
    Who Do You Talk to the Most? Kuna and Devin and Sapph and Tiny and Venge.
    Who Do You Plot with the Most? Tiny, Radar, Devin, and Kuna.
    Say Something About a Player You Haven’t Mentioned Yet: AVION AND VANILLA AND KEL I THINK YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING AND ADD SO MUCH TO THE BQ SCENE AND CULTURE. Please never leave ever, you all inspire me so much, and you write so well and I genuinely adore threading with you all, like it's crazy how good you guys are. Stay forever.
    Say Something About a Character You Haven’t Mentioned Yet: :| Uhm. Insignificance is lovely and oh so is her player SANNA I LOVE YOU BABE.
    :)

Messages In This Thread
    A QUIZ. - by Sid - 03-15-2018, 06:21 PM
    RE: A QUIZ. - by devin - 03-15-2018, 07:07 PM
    RE: A QUIZ. - by Nicole - 03-15-2018, 07:17 PM
    RE: A QUIZ. - by Avion - 03-15-2018, 07:26 PM
    RE: A QUIZ. - by devin - 03-15-2018, 08:42 PM
    RE: A QUIZ. - by Aeris - 03-15-2018, 09:29 PM
    RE: A QUIZ. - by Tiny - 03-15-2018, 09:35 PM
    RE: A QUIZ. - by Elise - 03-15-2018, 10:34 PM
    RE: A QUIZ. - by Sid - 03-15-2018, 10:54 PM
    RE: A QUIZ. - by Bruja - 03-16-2018, 12:20 AM