• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Hi, My Name is Jack!//Ouija

Θuija

Masked within the shadows and mists of the mighty forests, he lingers like a ghost.  Curling between the brush and bark that surrounded him.  This was his home now and he had no care to leave.  

Growing quite fond of the stillness of the land, he wanders aimlessly.  His ink and ivory body blending with the filtering of day through the pine canopy.  His blood eyes look into every crack and crevice for some unsuspecting creature.  Most scurry and hide as the feel his presence commencing towards them, so any entertainment is hard to come by.  These critters didn't care for his games.

Moving along with lengthy strides, he finds a scent along the pines that is misplaced but familiar.  His mouth waters as it lingers inside his nostrils.  Drawing him in an eastern direction.  As the scent strengthens his eyes scan frantically.  They give almost an eerie glow as he passes through a gathering mist.  Stopping as his sight beholds a tawny figure speaking.  Curved horns twist to capture the faint words and confusion sweeps across his sharp profile.  

To find who she is speaking to, he steps from his mists and shadows.  Looking upon the equine lapping softly at the bark of a redwood, his brow cocks slightly.  Very odd this one was, he thinks as she straightens and leans against the trunk.  A cackle rises in his throat at such an act he has witnessed.  Swiftly coming to her side as he recognizes her plight, "Here... Allow me." Inky lips pull back to reveal sharp incisors and wolf teeth.  He motions to a spot along her back and begins to drag his teeth down her spine if she allowed it... 

Wanna play a game?

@[Jackel]

Messages In This Thread
    Hi, My Name is Jack!//Ouija - by Jackel - 03-11-2018, 12:56 PM
    RE: Hi, My Name is Jack!//Ouija - by Ouija - 03-11-2018, 04:16 PM
    RE: Hi, My Name is Jack!//Ouija - by Jackel - 03-12-2018, 06:55 PM
    RE: Hi, My Name is Jack!//Ouija - by Ouija - 03-14-2018, 07:59 PM
    RE: Hi, My Name is Jack!//Ouija - by Jackel - 03-14-2018, 09:34 PM
    RE: Hi, My Name is Jack!//Ouija - by Ouija - 03-23-2018, 06:29 PM
    RE: Hi, My Name is Jack!//Ouija - by Jackel - 03-31-2018, 03:56 PM