• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  The time has come my little one / Trekori, Any

Trekori

i'm freezing, it's not winter yet
    but my fingers and toes
    are shivering beneath these sheets
    and i feel so alone
    i don't want to die, i want to sleep

Good evening, prince glow-stick. Good evening, prince glow-ti -- GOOD EVENING PRINCE GLOW STI -- GOOD EVENING PRINCE GLOWSTICK.

"You do not need to talk - so - loud - Uncle,"
    Comes my blathering words, all too familiar for exactly how estranged Leilan and I are at this point. Or wait, are we all brothers of Ischia now? My sense of time must be SERIOUSLY fucked cause, chronologically y'know, I'm just not really with it right now. Either Brennen is king or he isn't, but what I DO know is that Leilan is, well, his eyes are also bugging out like toads getting stepped on, and frankly, it's lewd and crass.

"'Shrooms," I slur in explanation, shunting my head forward with my shoulders up and eyes rolled back as if to say dontcha know? Then I look to where the patch still grows, smacking my lips hungrily. But then the mushrooms grow legs and start marching around me like weird bipedal ants, and I immediately lose my appetite. How dare the mushrooms forsake me like this!

Tap, tap. Tap, tap.

Like a dog who's excited to play, my legs splay outward all of sudden as I pick up on Var's wavelength, my eyes taking their turn at bugging out of my skull as I stare, agape, at the black stallion as we communicate telepathically. "What the fuuuuuuck," comes a gurgly mutter from the back of my throat. My eyes go to Leilan. "Can you hear him, too? He's - mmmmmmmm."

@[Leilan] IDK what this is :/

Messages In This Thread
    RE: The time has come my little one / Trekori, Any - by Trekori - 04-25-2018, 10:59 PM