• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  The time has come my little one / Trekori, Any
    BROKEN VISIONS LET THE DARKNESS HEAL
    I dance, up and down. And soon my little friend is joining me, a countless game of up and down. I stand. I collapse. I hurl myself up again. I laugh at the proclamation of royalty. I look at him with wide eyes, his song bringing me closer to the shiny, shiny light. Something comes towards it, blocking the prettiness that is all i’ve ever wanted to know.

It is then that we are so rudely interrupted, the worship of the light must take a brief pause. I close my open and awed mouth with a snap. Looking then I study the roan man who dared to break our ceremony. And then he has the audacity to insult the boy. ”I am King dirt-dadda to you, peasant.” One eye twitches while the other remains unusually large. If I could see my self I’m quite certain I would crack. ”Who………” I forget what I’m going to say. Perhaps five minutes pass as I continue to coo the word over and over.

I look then at Kori, squinting to see if he is thinking what I am thinking. I cannot be certain yet. My lips smack together as if morse code. tap, tap. tap, tap. I think I feel his wavelength then, finally we are in contact. I speak then, my voice the definition of distorted. I flap my wings with the language only Kori and I can know. ”Bleeerrggg naww teeek wug pan tearnty.” My head nods vigorously, looking between the wingy shiny and the other dude.

@[Trekori] @[Leilan] SOOO SORRY THIS TOOK FAR TOO LONG BUT... WE MUST CONTINUE 

Messages In This Thread
    RE: The time has come my little one / Trekori, Any - by Andulvar - 04-25-2018, 11:20 AM