• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

||Meeting a Queen|| {Hestia}
    Nymf
    Looking around her, it wasn’t hard to imagine why Hestia had managed to accumulate such a large number about her. Beautiful in it’s simplicity, Nerine was peaceful in its own way and it felt safe. The land was nothing but sky and sea and dunes. But still, they persisted through the storms and had grown comfortable. It was almost beautiful, the gathering of beings – all in completely different walks of life but geared towards one goal. The perseverance of Nerine.

There was no telling why or how Nymf had found herself upon that cliffside. In her headlong race to escape her tormentors she’d somehow traveled farther than she’d ever dared go before. Her devotion to Nerine was different than the others, she suspected. In many ways, she felt like the water and coarse grass had saved her life. Carried upon the wind had been an urgency, a chance for a second chance and a place to belong after such a tortured change in her fate.

Face to face with the lands caretaker, she could do nothing but mutter the feeling that had sprouted wings within her. ”I – I just wanted the chance to thank you,” she stuttered feeling suddenly foolish. ”Volcan – this place, I think it saved me and, though I don’t know how long I will stay, I am grateful for every moment I am here.”

She knew that her sentiments were nothing compared to the devotion Hestia was showered in by those far more devoted than her. It was hard not to admire the black mare. Her’s was a task that most shied away from and her humility would be something that Nymf would never forget.
    teach these broken wings to fly

@[Hestia] I am so sorry that you have waited so long for this and I'm also equally sorry that the quality isn't that good.

Messages In This Thread
    ||Meeting a Queen|| {Hestia} - by Nymf - 03-05-2018, 11:11 AM
    RE: ||Meeting a Queen|| {Hestia} - by Hestia - 03-09-2018, 11:06 PM
    RE: ||Meeting a Queen|| {Hestia} - by Nymf - 03-11-2018, 10:16 AM
    RE: ||Meeting a Queen|| {Hestia} - by Hestia - 03-20-2018, 06:36 PM
    RE: ||Meeting a Queen|| {Hestia} - by Nymf - 03-22-2018, 07:34 PM
    RE: ||Meeting a Queen|| {Hestia} - by Hestia - 03-28-2018, 08:06 PM
    RE: ||Meeting a Queen|| {Hestia} - by Nymf - 04-07-2018, 06:41 PM
    RE: ||Meeting a Queen|| {Hestia} - by Hestia - 04-16-2018, 03:44 AM
    RE: ||Meeting a Queen|| {Hestia} - by Nymf - 04-22-2018, 04:25 PM