• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

dry eyes in the pouring rain || sabra & any

Lavendel

She lays by the stream, her pale coat soaking up the spring sun in earnest. The forest was always so cool that it sometimes became unbearable, though if you looked hard enough you would find lovely sun patches to bathe in. Her thoughts wander as she lays there, the bubbling gurgle of the stream lulling her in and out of dreams. The birds call quietly from the trees above, the tensions high from the pack the trees harbored. Perhaps one day they would leave on their own, though Lamb highly doubts this she will never voice it. 

She rises almost unwillingly, but duty calls and the day must go on. The woman shakes the earth's debris from her splashed bodice and takes a glance at herself in the wander waters beside her. With a toss of her elegant head the few stray hairs in her mane right themselves. A small smile graces her lips and she turns to make her way through the forest. It is after a few moments of walking that she sees them. 

She sees her raven colored friend before she spots the Tephran king. Lamb smiles widely and bows her head in greeting to Amorette before turning her attentions to the winged stallion beside the ebony mare. "Hello. I am Lavendel." She allows a time for the man to introduce himself, for she had met his companion already. How long it had felt since their meeting in the Taiga! She had been expecting a visit from Amorette but wouldn't have thought it so soon... "I hope your travels have fared you well."

Regardless of how she feels.

[Image: lav_by_heyyou80-dc01t5i.png]
    L a v e n d e l

Messages In This Thread
    RE: dry eyes in the pouring rain || sabra & any - by Lavendel - 02-24-2018, 02:05 PM