• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Quand on n'a que l'amour - Kolera
    Worry has stricken the dark mares features and her own heart begins to race in anticipation.  A gentle sigh of relief is given when Amorette eases her immediate concern that something had happened to her brother.  Ebony ears twist upon her crown as her friend remains disheartened.  A brow cocks as she wonders out loud, "What's wrong Amorette? Just tell me.  It can't be so horrible." There is almost a softening of her gaze to hopefully relieve some of the mares tensions.

Listening attentively, she allows the mare to speak of visiting Taiga.  Slight confusion forms on her features as to where this story was going.  If it had to do with Levi and some fling, she could honestly care less.  Her weight shifts slightly as the mare fights her thoughts.  

When finally her information is spilled, she can't help but be stunned by the news.  Questions of when, why and how flood her every brain wave.  A brow furrows in deep thought before her vision returns and she finds Amorette grief stricken.  Her features soften as she looks to her concerned friend.  "Thank you for telling me Amorette.  That couldn't have been easy to do..." She pauses briefly as she looks to the mainlands, "Maybe I should travel to Taiga.  Clear my mind and stuff.  Would you keep an eye on Kryptic?  I'm sure he's practicing flying like usual." Her kind words are followed by a soft smile.  

Ever since her run in with Levi in the jungle, she felt different.  Maybe this trip is just what she needed right now...
    Kolera
    Earth to Earth, Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust.

@[Amorette]

Messages In This Thread
    Quand on n'a que l'amour - Kolera - by Amorette - 02-22-2018, 03:54 PM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - Kolera - by Kolera - 02-22-2018, 10:10 PM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - Kolera - by Kolera - 03-02-2018, 09:49 PM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - Kolera - by Kolera - 03-05-2018, 04:23 PM