• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Quand on n'a que l'amour - Kolera

She is lucky to not have to look long before she stumbles upon the bay mare. It takes some effort, but Amorette is able to bite back the scowl upon her features. Kolera still carries Levi’s scent with her. The ebony mare tells herself to breath, and offers the sister of the boy she had raised a smile. Kolera, she tells herself, is not the one to blame. And Amore owes her more than she liked to admit. ”Hello Kolera” she greets the bay back, with a small nod to say she’s well, her voice she didn’t trust.

Kolera’s sudden panic catches the ebony mare by surprise, but Amorette is quick to shake her head. ”Oh no, I’m sorry if I gave you that idea” she replies, the expression upon her face apologetic, that she manages. ”But I do need to tell you something..” She doesn’t hide the darkness from her voice, nor the fact that she is about the bring bad news. Someone had to, and since Amorette had stumbled upon Karaugh herself, she should tell Kolera by herself.

”I went to Taiga not too long again, and I should’ve come to visit you sooner..” That she hadn’t been able to get herself to do so because of Levi’s multiple romances she doesn’t stay. A deep breath, and, although she wants to look away, Amore forces herself to meet Kolera’s gaze. ”I’m sorry, Kolera. I don’t know how to bring this gently, but your mother is dead..” Her own throat it suddenly thick with emotion. Though she hadn’t cared for Karaugh – not after the little trick the vampyric mare had played on her – it had still done something to her to find the once proud and strong mare.

Amorette

Quand on n'a que l'amour.

@[Neo]

Messages In This Thread
    Quand on n'a que l'amour - Kolera - by Amorette - 02-22-2018, 03:54 PM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - Kolera - by Kolera - 02-22-2018, 10:10 PM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - Kolera - by Amorette - 02-26-2018, 01:05 PM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - Kolera - by Kolera - 03-02-2018, 09:49 PM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - Kolera - by Kolera - 03-05-2018, 04:23 PM