• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I am still broken into parts - Klaudius

He is busily tending to the the lavender girl.  Massaging the cool waters into her warm flesh to wash away the filth that has collected on her body.  Her muscles ripple under her taut skin as the droplets land upon her.  The light find at her side flutter slightly and he can't help but look at her oddity.  From this close he can appreciate their almost ice like appearance with their translucent make and shimmer of light that cascades across them.  

His observations are interrupted by her answer of who this Kharon was.  A sibling, a twin nonetheless.  His head cocks slightly in contemplation as he decides on words that may ease her suffering.  Nothing he could say would make him come back but he could offer alternatives, "You are a strong women Kylin.  He was a fool to leave you.  You never leave family behind." He pauses to wash another speck of dirt from her pied coat, "I'm here for you Kylin and I'd never leave you behind." His voice was filled with sincerity.  Family was everything.  Lovers came and went but family was life.

His silver eyes look to her to hopefully find some content in her features to his words.  She is nearly as flawless as the first time he had met her.  Thinking back to that day, he had known there was relation between them.  Maybe distantly but undeniably there.  So he proposed an idea, "Would you like to meet more family Kylin?  I'd love for you to meet them and I think they'd love to meet you too." His eyes are hopeful that she'd agree to come meet his own set of twins...  

Klaudius
    I was lightning, before the thunder

@[Kylin]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I am still broken into parts - Klaudius - by Klaudius - 03-05-2018, 06:40 PM