• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

here I am, [ Tiphon ]
    I guess a visit is well over due.

The Dale isn’t how I imagined it. I viewed it like some incredible, magnificent kingdom with tall towers and elegant kingdom staff. Instead, I am in a less-humid, less-green forest with her own sense of beauty. No wild apes hanging from branches and vibrant (but poisonous) flowers blossoming from the floor. There are tall evergreens, obnoxiously vivid moss, and plenty of shade. Few spots of sun leak through thin branches and a soft breeze shakes mother nature to a chill.

I love it. The temperature, the view, the solitude.

I smell him before I see him, and I feel slightly intimidated. I have met him once, when he visited the jungle a long time ago. Long before I went MIA, long before I deserted mother. I hardly remember his face but a horse never forgets a scent.

Through the nervous charge in my body, sparks of electricity spew from my hooves. I enter his presence with a sense of honor, feeling as though I am where I was supposed to be around three months ago but never got around to doing so. I try to calm my nerves, I try to end my dangerous sparks but all I can do is dull them into bright white flashes along the cracks of my feet.

“Hello, dad.” Is what I say, simply, quietly.

OOC: Sorry, I am so very rusty o.o