• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  there is no other version of this story; kagerus
    Out with the golden we sew, and the lower past that crawls.
    Now, to the doorway you run, to the girl that's not lost.
    There's a flutter in my stomach that I haven't known before, one that weakens my knees every time he looks at me, and sends chills crawling down my spine when his breath warms my lips. It - the flutter - he - makes me want to touch him. More than just with his nose on mine. More than just with his eyes on the curves of my cheekbones.

Let's go somewhere beautiful.

My lips part in an audible gasp as a shudder of electric magic races through my nervous system, the sound ecstatic and awed - my nutmeg eyes close as Rapt pulls a dream from me as if it is his to take. The sensation is otherworldly, and yet I submit to the way he shapes our surroundings, to the way he is somehow leading me with my own powers.

I am closer to him now than I was before, my shoulder against his, my nose hidden in the curve of his jaw, breathless and needy and wanting.

The jungle around us is chaotically beautiful, coloured as his imagination must be, a place I never would have thought to go myself.
    With my eyes half closed and my mouth absent mindedly toying with his mane and throat, I quiet the sound of the Jungle around us until the only sound if my heavy breathing, and a gentle sound of running water.
    Privacy, a la dream.

"You are mine, Rapt," I murmur, girlish and small. "But am I yours?"

Without meaning to, I heighten our senses, leaving us slaves to the euphoria of our skin together.
    He placed us somewhere beautiful, but I have eyes, and lips, only for him.

"Am I your girl..."
    Kagerus
    sweet nothing
    [Image: kag]
    dreamweaver

Messages In This Thread
    RE: there is no other version of this story; kagerus - by Kagerus - 03-04-2018, 07:02 PM