• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

her whole world's come undone
    The buckskin girl preened under praise of her name. She thought it was quite nice herself, prettiest thing she owned. Though once she was older perhaps she would find more about her own person to appreciate. When you were young and silly you found less to appreciate then the older and wiser. “Thank you very much Ilma!” Her father had at least imposed some manners on the young girl. Though stranger danger had either not been taught or been completely forgotten.

Noirmay listened as the other woman spoke, spouting off some of very warnings her own parental figure had given her. Less food, cold weather. Could it really be that bad? Having no experience to base it off of the young foal certainly had a hard time picturing the lovely meadow they now stood in covered in ice and snow, but time would be a true teacher. Her small voice chirped happily in response to the questions the other asked. “He was going to avoid the burned place. I don’t know what that one is and go around to the next closest territory to it. Near some mountains I believe.” She shrugged her slim shoulders, unconcerned too much with the where. She had the upmost faith no matter where he went he would return. “Do you think that’s your home. Hyaline you said? It sounds so pretty.

Not to mention she had said there were others her own age. “Are any of them your foals?” She paused and would have blushed had she been capable, perhaps that question was too forward. “I just mean.. you seem so nice so I’m sure your kids would be too!

She wondered if maybe her father didn’t find the territory he visited pleasing he’d be willing to follow this mare to her home. Or maybe Noirmay could convince him to regardless of what he found. Ilma seemed nice, really sweet and that probably meant her home was too. She ruffled her ebony wings and looked past the mare in the direction her father had traveled. Oh how she hoped he’d come soon and she could ask him.

ooc: @[Ilma] sorry for taking so long!

Messages In This Thread
    her whole world's come undone - by Noirmay - 02-17-2018, 01:56 PM
    RE: her whole world's come undone - by Ilma - 02-17-2018, 03:47 PM
    RE: her whole world's come undone - by Noirmay - 02-21-2018, 01:08 PM
    RE: her whole world's come undone - by Ilma - 02-21-2018, 02:15 PM
    RE: her whole world's come undone - by Noirmay - 02-26-2018, 10:54 PM
    RE: her whole world's come undone - by Ilma - 02-28-2018, 07:45 AM
    RE: her whole world's come undone - by Noirmay - 03-03-2018, 10:36 PM
    RE: her whole world's come undone - by Ilma - 03-06-2018, 04:25 PM