• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  I Got Nothing

A little breeze goes a long way

Lost between an old world and this new one, the white female had set upon at the least getting her stomach full of grass, and she did so without noticing most of the things around her. She wasn't being approached directly after entering the flowing field, instead she was just another wanderer who found the grass appealing and had no herd to call home just there. To her, that was just about fine, all well and good. She wasn't quite sure yet what this world was all about, and where the predators lived and such, but so far this place, seeing as it was frequented by others, seemed safe enough and full of food.

After a while though, it seemed someone was curious enough. A small nicker entered her hearing, that of a young mare. She was neither too large nor too small, clearly partly arabian in stature, adorned with several white spots on an otherwise bay figure - interrupted by wings that hung just a little awkwardly besides her shoulders. Her eyes lingered a little longer, then shifted back up to the polite face. Ilma swallowed her bite and her comment, instead offering a polite greeting sound in return and dipped her head. It wasn't the girl's fault if perhaps her wings had grown more than she, or the other way around. Time might just fix that, and if not, she wasn't the one to judge.

Kagerus was her name, and she attached it firmly to the image of the bay-and-white girl. She was the first to greet her here, so it would not be hard to remember. As a summer breeze passed by to tickle them both, Ilma smiled to her. "My name's Ilma. Not of any herd around these parts, I would think." she added. While speaking, she looked around the field shortly to indicate that she meant all of this, perhaps telling the other female more about how new she was. But she did not think she had to fear from this one, otherwise she might not have greeted her so friendly and boldly - or at least, she hoped so.

@[Kagerus] not sure if I need to tag you or not
    Any fool knows men and women think differently at times, but the biggest difference is this: men forget, but never forgive; women forgive, but never forget.
    Robert Jordan, Wheel of Time

Messages In This Thread
    I Got Nothing - by Ilma - 02-08-2018, 03:33 AM
    RE: I Got Nothing - by Kagerus - 02-08-2018, 05:03 PM
    RE: I Got Nothing - by Ilma - 02-09-2018, 03:01 PM
    RE: I Got Nothing - by Kagerus - 02-11-2018, 02:17 AM
    RE: I Got Nothing - by Ilma - 02-11-2018, 08:14 AM
    RE: I Got Nothing - by Kagerus - 02-11-2018, 01:40 PM
    RE: I Got Nothing - by Ilma - 02-11-2018, 02:27 PM