• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

If Looks Could Kill [Sabra]
    There is no aggression between them, and the novelty is not lost on her. Walking through the woods almost companionably, Krone seemed willing to mind her own counsel until the multi-toned woman's offhanded comment ignited her flood of words. Sabra listened gravely, a sick sensation beginning to stir her gut as Krone's admission stumbled from her lips. She wanted to believe that somehow, for some reason, the other woman was lying. It was far easier to hate her, believing that she and Klaudius had conspired and lain together willingly, than to accept this horrid truth. Horrid truth. That's what it was, alright. She didn't like Krone, though that had stemmed more from jealousy of her position than anything. Now, they stood on even ground, equals for most intents. She stopped her slow progress forward, digesting the idea of Klaudius attacking his sister so callously. And then... her eyes shut against the light of the day as pieces fell into line. That one glossy green feather she had discovered caught in his wing that night. What had he said? That he'd had a run in with his sister, that things had... 'gotten physical'? And she'd let it go, just as he'd wanted her too.

"That bastard..." A growl caught low in her throat. What kind of sick, depraved fiend could go from the rape of his sister one hour, straight to the bed of his lover (ex lover, she thought viciously), without a second thought? Steely determination burned burned with blue fire in her eyes, a cruel smile painting the lines of her pretty face. A short, harsh laugh echoed from the trees as she pushed forward, until her muzzle was only inches from Krone's emerald one. "I think I may be agreeable to these terms. And I think you will find a better sister in me, than the brother you found in that waste of air. We, you and I, shall make him regret the day his mother let him out into this world." Her pale pink nose gently met the deep green one, a touch of confidence. As suddenly as it had come about, the intensity drained from her. She stepped back, a gleam of flame still lingering in her eyes, now more restrained. Continuing their walking, she considered the words of her fellow leader.

"I would appreciate such a pact. I also suggest, as we are in similar... conditions, that we consider our soon-to-be-here children. The fact of their father can't be changed, but their upbringing will have nothing to do with him. Surely you've expelled him from your land after such treatment? You threatened to do as much to me for far less." She wryly acknowledged. "If you bear a daughter, I would like to take her on as a handmaiden for the year after her second birthday. She'll learn to fight, and some measure of diplomacy. And my child will be sent to live with you for that same year, if you're agreeable." She stated, warming to the idea. "If yours is a boy, the offer is still there, he'll just look a bit out of place with my girls. Or perhaps he'll be apprenticed to a warrior." A small smile at the idea, and then she paused, curious to see if Krone was amenable to the idea.

@[Krone] Just having code issues in general now that I'm on my laptop. Go figure lol

Messages In This Thread
    If Looks Could Kill [Sabra] - by Krone - 01-21-2018, 10:56 AM
    RE: If Looks Could Kill [Sabra] - by Sabra - 01-23-2018, 03:17 PM
    RE: If Looks Could Kill [Sabra] - by Krone - 01-23-2018, 08:10 PM
    RE: If Looks Could Kill [Sabra] - by Sabra - 01-23-2018, 08:58 PM
    RE: If Looks Could Kill [Sabra] - by Krone - 02-06-2018, 07:20 PM
    RE: If Looks Could Kill [Sabra] - by Sabra - 02-11-2018, 11:27 PM