• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

If Looks Could Kill [Sabra]
    https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Ruthie" rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'>
    -Sabra girl, clouding my view-

Gemstone ears flickered curiously, reacting without the mare they belonged to even being aware at first. The crunching of leaves and twigs underfoot draws her attention, alerting her to the entrance of another. Twisting her delicate neck to glance behind, a shapely brow arching in surprise at the newcomer's identity. "Well well. If it isn't the very last soul I ever expected to set foot in my woods." She paused, considering whether the vibrantly pointed woman was here to pick a fight. She wouldn't mind terribly, to be honest. Krone did make such an entertaining sparring partner. Something in her eyes held back the biting words the new general knew would set fire to the Island woman's temper though. 

Tipping her flame-crowned head in a careless manner, she ended up nodding, a mask of ambiguity fixed carefully over her features. "Very well then. Walk with me, Keeper, and tell me what you have to say." She acquiesced, tail flicking lightly in the still air. Both women bore their growing burdens cautiously, moving with a heaviness that belayed their typically light gaits. With an expression that was bordering on a smile, she gestured to Krone's and her own swollen barrels. It was a wonder the bay could have flown here at all, with just how distended her form was. Perhaps more than one life existed within the glossy confines of her flanks. "I pray they do not take after their father." She admitted quietly, almost to herself. Klaudius was the Ischian queen's brother, after all, though their relationship seemed far from that of siblings. And perhaps he had managed to win a sense of loyalty from his sister, despite their outward angst. Eyes slightly hooded against the rolling in her core, she stepped out beside her companion, waiting on the words that had been so important to bring her here.   

Sabra

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/df/e5/62/dfe562d4de5cac9ed513669d1be286b9.jpg">

@[Krone}

Messages In This Thread
    If Looks Could Kill [Sabra] - by Krone - 01-21-2018, 10:56 AM
    RE: If Looks Could Kill [Sabra] - by Sabra - 01-23-2018, 03:17 PM
    RE: If Looks Could Kill [Sabra] - by Krone - 01-23-2018, 08:10 PM
    RE: If Looks Could Kill [Sabra] - by Sabra - 01-23-2018, 08:58 PM
    RE: If Looks Could Kill [Sabra] - by Krone - 02-06-2018, 07:20 PM
    RE: If Looks Could Kill [Sabra] - by Sabra - 02-11-2018, 11:27 PM