• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

tell me how all this, and love too, will ruin us; any
    olid;" cellspacing=10 cellpadding=15 width=500>

It had been far too long since Saedís had met someone as intriguing as him, and she was drawn to it as rain is drawn to the rivers. If his words was not enough to provoke her doll’s smile, his laughter most certainly was. How fairytale his gaze is and how queen-like she feels in his manor! While their proximity admittedly has brought color to her face, she dismisses it as though he has just been caught off balance, and nothing more. She answers him shyly, offering the soprano of her voice as harmony for his baritone, dancing a little in the energy he emits.

”You do strike me as the nomad-type” she sings, and she cannot hide her liking of it, ”If nomads were to stay rooted in a place, I imagine this would be it.” It is playful but not insulting, the singsong of her child’s tone. She laughs lightly, but the sound is pure and devoid of mockery, as are her words that follow soon after. “I came from the ocean…”  A pause, and her gaze shifts from him, tracing the path that had brought her here.  ”I had a home once, but I cannot seem to remember it. I suppose you could say this place found me in a way – and now I am not really sure what to do with myself.” His gaze has caught her off guard and she feels vulnerable so near him; her confidence is unsteady as a butterfly in the wind, and she wonders where he will take her.

SAEDÌS

Messages In This Thread
    RE: tell me how all this, and love too, will ruin us; any - by Saedìs - 01-22-2018, 12:49 PM