• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

You are My Sunshine [Amorette]
    The kind words of the dark mare are a breath of fresh air.  Everything lately has been so stale that kindness was a welcomed change.  Her muzzle tucks into her breast as her eyes find the colt enjoying Amore's affections.  A smile finds her lips at Kryptics immediate bond with the mare.  She couldn't be jealous, fore it wasn't in her nature.  

When Amorette motions to the volcano and states that Warrick could possibly reside there, she simply nods her head.  "I'll follow your lead," falling into stride slightly behind the woman and child.  Kryptic happily pranced beside her.  Feeling more sure of himself with each step.  The pied colts wings remained folded at his sides but slightly overlapped atop his spine.  There was so much wingspan for such a small child.  It nearly consumed his entire sides and rear end.  She giggles when he attempts a half rear followed by a springy leap.  When all four hooves ground again he is right at the mares shoulder.  Nuzzling her side, before prancing off again.  Content on bringing up the rear, she enjoys watching the colt.

As they near the volcano, her eyes lift to view it's puffing brim.  It isn't the first time she's been at the base of a mountain looking up but she hasn't grown used to the sight either.  Before finding her mother here she had never really been this close up with the land structure.  Always just barely making it past the border in her many ventures here.

She angles her head to view the sight but her attention is diverted when she hears an excited voice call to Amorette.  It is a familiar tone, so her view shifts to find the navy trimmed stallion.  His cheerful demeanor turning sour as he now sees her and Kryptic.  When his voice deepens Kryptic all but vanishes behind the mares.  Resting his muzzle at Amore's gaskin.  

Stepping forward at her name and a question directed to Amore.  A flicker of her ears matching that of the stallions.  Her tone is neither light nor bitter, "If you are wondering where my mother is, she is gone.  Returned to whatever hell she came from I assume." How ironic that is just where Karaugh has gone... Sienna eyes that had been focused on the edges of the stallions face soften in regret as they fall to the ground, "I'm sorry I doubted you Warrick.  Even though what may have happened in those caves wasn't right, I presume they weren't wrong either." Her eyes rise to meet his again,  "Nevertheless we have a different issue at hand.  My mother has abandoned Kryptic here and he can neither fly across nor swim the channel.  If I am allowed refuge in Tephra might he also be allowed refuge as well?" She knows Warrick to be wise as well as kind, but if he is to fear that her mother would return to find the child than their exit may be warranted.   
    Kolera
    Earth to Earth, Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust.

@[Amorette]  that timeline works for me.  I still feel Kryptic is more like 3 months old versus a yearling lol.  After this thread we can fast forward a bit but I still feel he'll be small for his age.  With his self-shrinking trait not mastered it'll just affect his stature until he knows about it

Messages In This Thread
    You are My Sunshine [Amorette] - by Kryptic - 01-08-2018, 10:34 PM
    RE: You are My Sunshine [Amorette] - by Amorette - 01-10-2018, 03:54 PM
    RE: You are My Sunshine [Amorette] - by Kolera - 01-10-2018, 08:26 PM
    RE: You are My Sunshine [Amorette] - by Amorette - 01-13-2018, 04:10 PM
    RE: You are My Sunshine [Amorette] - by Kolera - 01-15-2018, 08:15 PM
    RE: You are My Sunshine [Amorette] - by Amorette - 01-18-2018, 02:53 PM
    RE: You are My Sunshine [Amorette] - by Warrick - 01-18-2018, 06:33 PM
    RE: You are My Sunshine [Amorette] - by Kolera - 01-20-2018, 08:49 PM
    RE: You are My Sunshine [Amorette] - by Amorette - 01-21-2018, 08:10 AM
    RE: You are My Sunshine [Amorette] - by Warrick - 01-23-2018, 07:17 PM
    RE: You are My Sunshine [Amorette] - by Kolera - 01-24-2018, 09:58 PM