• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Master the heart and tame your misery; drama dudes

He was used to disapproving glances by now, Offsprings precarious son, they fell from his broad shoulders like whitewater. But seeing this familiar look in the eyes of his little sister, the only place he had never seen it before, forces the calloused stallion to take pause. 

"Levi, keep her. Bound her, burn her into ash, do what you will. I’ve had enough of her wandering Tephra unscathed. Show her why she should not do so again."

Ellyse's words had played in his mind countless times during the months of Karaugh's imprisonment, he had never paused to wonder if he had overstepped his orders - not until Ceara pins her ears and asks the impossible of him. 

He would hang the moon for her, but he couldn't change what had already happened. 

But any words he could have said are smothers as Kolera appears, brandishing hot words and angrier than he had ever seen her before. A look of betrayal crosses his features, ever so briefly, as he glances back to his sister before planting his heavy form squarely in the mouth of the cave. Warrick is not far behind and he brings a little more clarity to the situation and Levi holds Tephra's most recent ruler steadily with the fire of his gaze. 

Daughter

Caught off guard Levis eyes flash to Kolera, the little mare he had spent countless hours with traveling from one side of Beqanna to the other on several occasions. How had he not seen it before? The shape of her almond eyes, the fine taper of her muzzle - now that the similarities are before him they are unmistakable. 

Kolera was Karaugh's daughter.
    He isn't sure if he should laugh or blow them all to hell.

Instead, he turns his back on the all disappearing into the gloom of the yawning cavern.
    He was good at smoldering. 

---

It is no near distance, Karaughs small room, and the entrance. But as he turns to leave those gathered he sends a firewall to block the entrance behind him - he wouldn't have the whole merry fucking band following him. Also, it would serve as a second barrier if Karaugh tried to escape. With the cave entrance fully sealed so none may follow, he picks up a trot. 

"Kaaaraugh," he purs into the darkness to his captive as he nears her. He hopes she is in a good mood today. 

Levi passes through the second firewall which separates her chamber from the rest of the cave system. "You have visitors," his voice is low and he reaches out to touch her if she will let him, wherever she will let him, her scent fills the cavern and is nearly overwhelming. "Your sentence is almost up..." He huffs her pheromones between his words, fighting the reactive arousal she invokes. They may be nestled below the earth, but it was still autumn and he was a stallion in his prime, easily distracted by the woman whose body had become so familiar. 

"Are you hungry?" A funny question under any other circumstances, but it is more of a reminder than a question anyway. 

"Be on your best behavior, for the next hour, and I will be on mine when we get back. You will have your freedom soon, and it will be a little sooner if this goes smoothly." 

A double promise, her freedom and his body - two things which she truly enjoyed. 

Her tether of thin flame reappears to encircle the buckskin woman as the firewall dissipates. No matter what she says he will never trust her. Levi steps out into the cavern with her close behind - his flame make sure of that. With the light from his mane and tail to guide them through the dark passageways the duo soon reach the firewall which separates them from the outside world. As the halt, Levi casts his prisoner one last sidelong glance before the curtain on flame collapses at his feet to reveal the five onlookers and the outside world.

Levi
    so scream you, out from behind the bitter ache.

@[Karaugh] So I thought I would save a round of posts by power playing her a little, I assumed that -somehow- he would be able to manage to get her to the entrance of the cave... but please let me know if anything needs editing!

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Master the heart and tame your misery; drama dudes - by Levi - 12-30-2017, 08:20 PM